Body found in Thames

Started by muddy, February 20, 2024, 12:32:05 PM

« previous - next »

muddy

The Police have found the body of the man who attacked a woman and her two children with chemicals.

In the the Thames .

Saves a lot of trouble .

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Mups

I hope it's him, too.

Can't they tell from his damaged right eye?  It's not as if he's been in the water for months, is it.

Diasi

Quote from: muddy on February 20, 2024, 12:32:05 PMThe Police have found the body of the man who attacked a woman and her two children with chemicals.

In the the Thames .

Saves a lot of trouble .
And taxpayer expense.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

They did seem certain that he'd gone in. I think they must have known more that they let on. Bit I read said they'd have to identify by DNA or dental records. 

muddy

He's an Afghani illegal immigrant will he have any ?

They say or at least someone said any man's  death diminishes us so I suppose it does  what terrible mindset did this man have ?

klondike

Probably have some dental records. Unlike us they all get good free dental care. He was living with the woman he attacked at least at one time so maybe his DNA there and I'm guessing it's possible that he could be one or both children's father.

Alex

Can't say I'm sorry to hear this news.

dextrous63

Quote from: muddy on February 20, 2024, 04:38:53 PMHe's an Afghani illegal immigrant will he have any ?

They say or at least someone said any man's  death diminishes us so I suppose it does  what terrible mindset did this man have ?
John Donne in his For whom the bell tolls ditty, to be accurate.  Mind you, he also said no man is an island.  Well, this nasty imbecile looks like he was one, albeit briefly.

Scrumpy

There are a few bodies in the Thames..
 They could just pick a body and say it's him.. That will keep their workload down..
And make good reading in the press..  :smiley:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 21, 2024, 09:23:02 AM. That will keep their workload down..
Unless he turns up then they do look to be plods.

Ashy

And now two birds with one stone. They don't have to look for the assailant and they don't have to look for any more bodies in the river.