Mother's Milk

Started by Alex, February 19, 2024, 01:21:22 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Can't believe what I've just read.   Sussex NHS Trust has announced milk from transgender 'women'  i.e. men, is just as good for babies as a woman's milk.   :yell:

Transgender 'women' are already pumped full of drugs like testosterone blockers and estrogen, just imagine what the concoction of drugs could do to a new born baby.  Years ago we were told smoking or drinking could harm your baby and drugs were a no no.  Now it's as if they're willing to use babies as guinea pigs just to pander to a minority.

Who on earth runs these trusts ?

GB News.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on February 19, 2024, 01:21:22 PMCan't believe what I've just read.  Sussex NHS Trust has announced milk from transgender 'women'  i.e. men, is just as good for babies as a woman's milk.  :yell:

Transgender 'women' are already pumped full of drugs like testosterone blockers and estrogen, just imagine what the concoction of drugs could do to a new born baby.  Years ago we were told smoking or drinking could harm your baby and drugs were a no no.  Now it's as if they're willing to use babies as guinea pigs just to pander to a minority.

GB News.
I'm afraid that we have for a long time had the drive to be kind to minorities.  This is all well and good in most cases, but I think that trying to make men into women and then feed babies their drug-induced production of milk is going completely against nature.

Problems will undoubtedly arise when these babies, presumably obtained from some sort of donor, will become ill or malformed in some way and need constant medical attention for life.

Trendy minorities, in taking over normal practice, will eventually end in disaster.  In some societies, they will be rejected and isolated.  Perhaps that is nature as well.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

I can't get my head  around it all.. 
It seems to me that there are those out there who are so bored with life as it is now that they are saying and doing stupid things to change it all.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on February 19, 2024, 01:21:22 PMNow it's as if they're willing to use babies as guinea pigs just to pander to a minority.
A deviant minority.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

It reminds me of the experiments the Nazis carried out eighty years ago.
Most people objected to such evil things.  Now, our mentally-subnormal trendy fools are trying to do similar experiments and, worse, idiotic hospital staff are actually helping them.

Silver Tabby

'Society' had the nerve to burn witches for less!

klondike

There are two possibilities.

The world has gone bonkers.
I have gone bonkers.

I'm not sure which is true or if maybe both are.

dextrous63

I need a glass of milk.

Wouldn't these trusts be spending their times more wisely by focusing on the sick people and helping them to get better?

JBR

Quote from: dextrous63 on February 19, 2024, 06:57:27 PMI need a glass of milk.

Wouldn't these trusts be spending their times more wisely by focusing on the sick people and helping them to get better?
Absolutely.
The NHS seems not to worry about the many people who they are not treating properly due to lack of resources, but appear to be perfectly happy to waste their resources on trying to turn men into women and vice versa.

I don't believe in God, but if I am wrong, he will pour down fire and brimstone on their heads!

Silver Tabby

That's logic, Dex, not a word 'they' understand!

GrannyMac

Far too sensible! 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Mups

Quote from: Alex on February 19, 2024, 01:21:22 PMCan't believe what I've just read.  Sussex NHS Trust has announced milk from transgender 'women'  i.e. men, is just as good for babies as a woman's milk.  :yell:

GB News.

Alex,  I couldn't agree more.

They are experimenting just to see if it can be done,  and damn the health and future of the child. 

Perhaps test tube babies, or sperm bank donors, and transgender parents!!
What right have these mad scientists got to do this to innocent new lives?

Sorry, but it makes me sick.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]