OMG. OMG. OMG.

Started by Raven, February 18, 2024, 07:07:40 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

This shocked me to the core, I know how much pain I was in after my fall last winter, I would never have managed without pain killers, As for my 8 hour operation to put my back together.......

BBC News - Gaza doctors: 'We leave patients to scream for hours and hours'
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68331988

JBR

Quote from: Raven on February 18, 2024, 07:07:40 PMThis shocked me to the core, I know how much pain I was in after my fall last winter, I would never have managed without pain killers, As for my 8 hour operation to put my back together.......

BBC News - Gaza doctors: 'We leave patients to scream for hours and hours'
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68331988

The BBC states:
"The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) says Hamas systematically uses hospitals and medical centres for its terror activities".

In my opinion, Hamas is using all non-combatants, whether they support the terrorists or are unfortunates trapped in Gaza, as a shield against the IDF.
I wonder whether the terrorists themselves are left to 'scream for hours and hours'.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

I don't believe all I hear and read about this ongoing battle.. 
It depends on what paper you read.. what news programs you listen to or watch..
They have been fighting for years.. 

The Ukraine are asking for more money.. Costing us a bomb..
When these battles are over there will be other battles somewhere else.. Yet more money from the tax payer..

I must sound incredibly hard.. but I'm not.. 
I cried when my friend's daughter lost her life to cancer last year..she was in a long queue.. I cry when my daughter has her pain control put back..
I weep for my country.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

I'm sorry but I don't believe these Arab doctors.   Any stats coming out of Gaza be that military or medical are through Hamas.

klondike

Coming fom he BBC is enough for me to have doubts.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on February 18, 2024, 07:50:52 PMI'm sorry but I don't believe these Arab doctors.  Any stats coming out of Gaza be that military or medical are through Hamas.
Yes, absolutely.
What annoys me is that all the Palestine marchers in Londonistan believe their lies.

muddy

Yup all the people Hamas kills are soldiers ( including babies ) and all the people Israel kills are women and children .

The BBC and the Guardian are doing a good job as the Hamas propaganda wing .

muddy

Quote from: JBR on February 18, 2024, 09:38:37 PMYes, absolutely.
What annoys me is that all the Palestine marchers in Londonistan believe their lies.

Because they are several sandwiches short of a picnic .

JBR

Quote from: muddy on February 19, 2024, 10:39:07 AMBecause they are several sandwiches short of a picnic .
Unsurprisingly, the glorious mayor of Londonistan, and his Metropolitan Police, are happy to support them.

I wait to see who becomes the next mayor, because that will be a good indication of the future of our once-capital city.