Propaganda Clips

Started by Alex, February 13, 2024, 08:03:38 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

It's obvious a lot of people have been killed and injured in Gaza but these ' staged' Pallywood clips are increasing.   My query on this one is why did they put a bandage over this woman's hijab ?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1757373086133862873

Also according to Talk Radio today

"The Government is "looking closely" at the possibility of bringing children injured in Gaza to the UK for medical care, David Cameron has told Parliament."    Wouldn't Egypt be closer  ?

Ashy

I don't think Egypt wants them, but there are certainly closer options including Saudi Arabia and Turkey. We are not the world's health service or the world's rescue service or anything.

muddy

Sounds like a Cameron idea .
Wonder how many he and Sam will be putting up .
I am not against orphaned children under 12  coming to the U.K.
No adults or older children .

1955vintage

Just what the NHS needs , more patients.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

klondike

ansu

Egypt and the other Arabian countries are not at all interested in sheltering Palestinians, as they are afraid of getting involved in the conflict. On the other side, as far as I know, many injured Palestinians are treated in hospitals in Egypt. As to those children treated in the UK I suppose it's a human gesture. In German hospitals, for instance many injured Ukrainians are treated.

muddy

Lots are treated in Isreali hospitals too .
Something the media conveniently forgets .
Even Yahya Sinwar was treated for a brain  tumour in an Israeli hospital .
( something I bet they really regret )

Scrumpy

We can't deal with yet more strain on our NHS.. 
I say OUR NHS.. but that is beginning to sound untrue..
It would seem that more foreigners benefit from it than those who have paid in for it..
The queues for urgent treatment for us is getting longer every day.. and people die waiting ..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

muddy

They don't have this trouble in Spain .
They make foreigners  pay before treatment .

Raven