Festive Site

Started by Alex, December 12, 2023, 07:11:54 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Thanks Klondy for the festive bits,  :upvote:    It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas :santa:

Scrumpy

Thank you Klondike.. very festive..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Ashy

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

The thanks went to my head  :santa:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Love the musical notes at the top of the page, despite spending a few seconds wondering why my phone was making these sounds. Lol  :grin: :upvote:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Sausage fingers. You have to tap them to get any sound on my phone but just running a mouse over them makes you think you may have tinnitus.

GrannyMac

A load of baubles!  :santa:🤶🎅😁
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

My grandson will love this :santa:

Scrumpy

I've just spotted the tinkling baubles.... Love it.. love it.. :clap:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on December 13, 2023, 08:44:59 AMLove the musical notes at the top of the page, despite spending a few seconds wondering why my phone was making these sounds. Lol  :grin: :upvote:
Ah, I hadn't noticed them as I routinely have sound turned off on my laptop.

Now I hear them, yes, a very Christmassy addition.  Thank you.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

I love the musical balls up top, but keep thinking I've had a text message  :grin:  :grin:  :grin: 

dextrous63

Well done Klondy.  We've all seen it.  Now can you get rid of it and return back to normal?

Alex

Quote from: dextrous63 on December 14, 2023, 05:40:19 PMWell done Klondy.  We've all seen it.  Now can you get rid of it and return back to normal?

NO  !!!!!  leave it Klondy it's very festive.