Whodunit. !!

Started by Scrumpy, November 29, 2023, 11:27:23 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

The so-called author Omid Scobie is a crafty little devil.. Apparently two names appear in his book Endgame revealing who , among the royals, questioned Archie's skin colour..
Now.. I wonder who provided him with those details !! The mind boggles..
 When will Harry and Meghan shut the ...... up.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Apparently the 'racists' were named in the Dutch version of the book, they were quickly pulled from shelves.

JBR

I'd be interested to learn who the 'racists' are.
I'd offer them my hearty congratulations!

What is racist about considering what the skin colour of their babies would be?
If a couple, one white, one off-white, have children one would wonder who their children would resemble.

Meagain, of course, has discovered even more fuel to increase her attempts at attacking the Royals and, of course, to keep herself in the news!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Cassandra

Quote from: JBR on November 29, 2023, 01:15:48 PMI'd be interested to learn who the 'racists' are.
I'd offer them my hearty congratulations!

What is racist about considering what the skin colour of their babies would be?
If a couple, one white, one off-white, have children one would wonder who their children would resemble.

Meagain, of course, has discovered even more fuel to increase her attempts at attacking the Royals and, of course, to keep herself in the news!

Absolutely I really don't give a toss about any of them, here or back in the old county. I just switch channels as soon as the wretched subject matter comes on. Who cares, sorry I'm a republican.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Scrumpy

Neither do I care about them.. I just dislike the way Harry and Her use the royals to feather their nest..
They are only of interest because of royal links and they continue to moan about the very thing that is of interest to others.. Horrible , greedy people.
If the author of the latest book is name dropping the names must have come from one or, both of them.

I feel that the royal loving Americans will soon tire of them.. I do hope so..

JBR

I, too, am not a staunch royalist, although I have always respected the (old) Queen who represented this country all over the world throughout the whole of my lifetime.

Charlie-boy is the let-down which I always expected: talking to flowers, weak willed, 'oh this crown is too heavy, pass me the smaller one', etc, etc.  Added to that, having married Diana, he couldn't wait to have it off with his fancy piece (who in my opinion is nowhere near as fancy as Diana was!).

I'm sure that my feelings about the present day Royal Family are now rather less high as they were.
As for Meagain and Harold, I wish that the press and TV would now begin to ignore them completely.  They are really not worth talking about.

Raven

BUT......In the media's mind they are money spinners so the more they can print about them, true or false, the better, as far as they are concerned. Keeps the coppers rolling in.
Personally I like Harry I always have. William on the other hand, I wouldn't trust an inch.

Scrumpy

Apparently Piers Morgan revealed the names .. I think it was on his radio show..  I am a fan of his.. He says what others are thinking.. He isn't up anyone's arse.. and knows without any doubt that he will not be on any royal honours list.. and doesn't care..

Raven

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 30, 2023, 05:02:57 PMApparently Piers Morgan revealed the names .. I think it was on his radio show..  I am a fan of his.. He says what others are thinking.. He isn't up anyone's arse.. and knows without any doubt that he will not be on any royal honours list.. and doesn't care..

Yep agreed.

klondike

Full tweet https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/1729966048907051212

Appears right at the end of the original in the tweet.

Scrumpy

Oh !! Dear!!  So Charles and Kate have been named in the book..  :busted:
But no one will admit to putting the names into the book.. Even the author  denies knowing anything about it..  :boo:

Curiouser and curiouser...  
The plot thickens...

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 30, 2023, 07:18:53 PMOh !! Dear!!  So Charles and Kate have been named in the book..  :busted:
But no one will admit to putting the names into the book.. Even the author  denies knowing anything about it..  :boo:

Curiouser and curiouser... 
The plot thickens...

It's one thing naming them in the book.  Anyone can do that.  Now prove it.

Scrumpy

All over the press this morning.. 
 Those two will do and say anything in order to stay in the (Limelight)..
I do hope this time they come a cropper.. big time..