**** WARNING****

Started by Scrumpy, September 06, 2023, 09:45:24 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

It would seem that obese people are not allowed on certain floors in some buildings  because of dodgy concrete.... I wonder if there will be a weigh-in..!!  We will all be grounded..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

If they are that dodgy they need closing.

dextrous63

Maybe obese people could start wearing tennis racquets on their feet to spread the load, a bit like snowshoes😬

Which reminds me that I weighed myself a couple of weeks ago and worked out my BMI.  I am no longer obese, and am just overweight🥹

klondike

I need to lose at least a stone to get to "normal". I'm in the "overweight" category and seemingly stubbornly staying there. Why does weight come off in ounces yet go on in pound multiples at the slightest excess?

If I lost enough to get to "low" I'd have to carry an anchor around in case of wind.

dextrous63

An anchor?  That's a curious cure of flatulence 🤭😬😬

Personally, I'm just happy to continue working towards making the pall bearers' lives easier 👀

klondike

Quote from: dextrous63 on September 06, 2023, 11:38:03 AMAn anchor?  That's a curious cure of flatulence 🤭😬😬
Bugger. I forgot you're back.  :grin:

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on September 06, 2023, 11:10:49 AMIf they are that dodgy they need closing.
It's an upper floor ward which is too heavy for the lower floor to support, with all the combined weight of the fatties & the heavyweight equipment they need to lug them about.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

dextrous63

Quote from: Diasi on September 06, 2023, 12:22:28 PMIt's an upper floor ward which is too heavy for the lower floor to support, with all the combined weight of the fatties & the heavyweight equipment they need to lug them about.
Ironic really, since the fatties could probably do with the exercise of walking up the stairs to get to it.

Maybe they ought to put them in the basement, near the mortuary🤭