New Season starts today and they're at it again !

Started by Alex, August 12, 2023, 09:04:14 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

It does take a special type of moron to continually support a thuggish black career criminal who once threatened to shoot a pregnant woman, who, I recall, he was robbing, in the stomach.

However, most of the blame lies with the stupid police officer who just needed to shout, very loudly, "he's reaching for a gun" & pop a couple of rounds through his head.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Derek Chauvin must be kicking himself for making George Floyd a HERO..
 Tou Thao.. another cop who was present received nearly five years because he showed  'no remorse'.. 

The so called 'family' of Floyd received MILLIONS.. 
I also think there was scandal about money disappearing from fund..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 13, 2023, 09:44:53 AMDerek Chauvin must be kicking himself for making George Floyd a HERO..
 Tou Thao.. another cop who was present received nearly five years because he showed  'no remorse'..

The so called 'family' of Floyd received MILLIONS..
I also think there was scandal about money disappearing from fund..

The BLM financial dealings certainly seem to have all the hallmarks of a scam.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on August 13, 2023, 09:22:13 AMIt does take a special type of moron to continually support a thuggish black career criminal who once threatened to shoot a pregnant woman, who, I recall, he was robbing, in the stomach.

However, most of the blame lies with the stupid police officer who just needed to shout, very loudly, "he's reaching for a gun" & pop a couple of rounds through his head.
I completely agree.
The basic problem here is that footballers are renowned for being not the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire