Dan Wootton

Started by Alex, July 18, 2023, 12:29:13 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

I'm the same what a coincidence we all tune in at the same time. :grin:    I do listen to Julia Hartley Brewer eary morning before Mike & Kev come on at 9.30am but she's sometimes hard to understand as she speaks so quickly.
This half hour hasn't been going long as Julia used to hand over to Mike at 10am.

The only time I differ is 3pm it's GB News for me with Patrick Christy, I think he's a lovely lad  :grin:

Cassandra

Quote from: GrannyMac on August 04, 2023, 09:05:44 PMCassandra, my OH has the same watch list (I'm not a morning TV watcher) but I have to agree about Kev & Mike when I've caught their show.  Richard Tice is eminently watchable too.

Hello Granny, yes I though he was very good yesterday morning. Met him once back in 2017 when Nigel needed a document witnessed. Very nice chap, charming and intelligent - just like Angela Rayner in fact!

Kev and Mike bring me into the world these days, have me in fits of laughter and the dogs (and yes the polecat) all romp around the bedroom joining in.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on August 07, 2023, 07:33:52 PMHello Granny, yes I though he was very good yesterday morning. Met him once back in 2017 when Nigel needed a document witnessed. Very nice chap, charming and intelligent - just like Angela Rayner in fact!

Kev and Mike bring me into the world these days, have me in fits of laughter and the dogs (and yes the polecat) all romp around the bedroom joining in.
We all knew the polecat wasn't leaving any time soon, & it's stayed by choice. :upvote:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Cassandra

:rolleyes: I know couldn't resist him, he's so well behaved, goes out to his functional duties, no house training he just did it. My Polecat experts says there known to be hyper clean creatures, much like cats, but with the personality of a dog (which is what they really are by relation). He moves in a seeming flowing arc, so elegant. This one loves everything I seem to do, in the mornings when its ride time, he gets in the top of one of the little side saddle panniers just in front of me and watches out for all that goes on around (and above). When I go out to the shops he just gets inside my coat or sits so well behaved coiled on my lap, loves roasted nut at the bar, huge acclaim from his adoring public!

Devoted to Albert, who he seems to see with me as his parents, I guess. He's an absolute joy to share a life with and has fitted in so cleverly. Even Tillie whose somewhat reserved as far as wildlife in concerned carries him around on her shoulders, talking all the time to him whilst she gets on with her tasks.

He now has a name too - 'Higgins' for which I'm responsible. I'm going nuts I suppose, in my dotage!

Alex

That's lovely Cass, so glad he's settling in well.  Any photos of Higgins ?

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on August 07, 2023, 08:24:39 PMHe now has a name too - 'Higgins' for which I'm responsible. I'm going nuts I suppose, in my dotage!
Well I'm sure that Higgins knows he'd have been a 'goner' had it not been for Albert finding him & you taking him in & looking after him & I can't think of a better, nicer way to go bonkers.  :upvote: :grin:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

three cheers for Higgins! :upvote:  :upvote:  :upvote:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on August 07, 2023, 08:27:05 PMThat's lovely Cass, so glad he's settling in well.  Any photos of Higgins ?

One we took in the paddock, early days after he literally fell asleep, having followed us, we believe for several hundred yards.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Aaaaaw he's lovely.   :upvote: