Dan Wootton

Started by Alex, July 18, 2023, 12:29:13 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

I'm shocked ! The popular GB News presenter is next in line in the money for sex photos saga.

The woke brigade has tried to close down GB News since it was launched (two years ago)?  mainly through boycotting companies that dared to advertise with GBN, it's been quite successful reducing advertising so far.

I don't want to believe these accusations and I'll be sorry to see Dan Wootton forced off air.

klondike

Not really watched his show but I have seen him a little. Not so much of a shocker though TBH.

First link I found. https://bylinetimes.com/2023/07/17/gb-news-star-dan-wootton-unmasked-in-cash-for-sexual-images-catfishing-scandal/

Alex

That Byline Times article was posted on Twitter by no other than James O'Brien !  JOB has always been number one on my "Can't Stand" list, followed closely by Carol Vorderman and reluctantly Gary Lineker.  (Lineker adopted a stray dog in the US and brought him home to England hence reluctantly  :grin: )

klondike

I watched the Monday Farage on GBNews catch-up.  It seems the Dan Wootton show was broadcast on Monday.

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on July 18, 2023, 01:45:24 PMThat Byline Times article was posted on Twitter by no other than James O'Brien !  JOB has always been number one on my "Can't Stand" list, followed closely by Carol Vorderman and reluctantly Gary Lineker.  (Lineker adopted a stray dog in the US and brought him home to England hence reluctantly  :grin: )

'Byline Times' Founded by Peter Jukes and Stephen Colegrave a pair of Brexit hating lefty muck rakers. However that said it seems to me that so many gay men with particularly prone public profiles to the media, seem unable to control their sexual proclivities. They are so driven by lascivious urges that they expose themselves to not only public revelation but to tawdry life changing results in the process.

Whatever happens GB News are definitely a target of the Wokerati. Their advertising support is poor, endless mattress and annoying shouty Welsh adverts won't pay the bills. Also they've lost their main wealthy shareholder and co/founder in the 'Discovery' channel, that is now recently owned by Warner Bros (LA lefties inc, along with Disney).

Additionally an influential cabal of Globalists and lefty wokes within the decision making agencies that scare companies to death with speculative advertising 'expertise' (witness Bud-light) will regretfully, I believe eventually see them off. Talk TV (552 Sky) are in a similar position, as it seems the UK heads inevitably for 'wall to wall BlobbyTV' controlling stealth protraction of free speech and opinion.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Jacqueline

I only watch GB News these days, go back to the BBC and you see just how woke and biased they are. 

I like Dan Wootton, but if the allegations are true, I do agree with Cassandra that some of these homosexuals can't seem to control their sexual urges.  Promiscuity is one thing but why offer large amounts of money to men for sexually explicit pictures? I am sure pictures like this must be available online for free but I suppose it's all about power and how much money it takes to corrupt and buy people.

If this is true, silly man has ruined himself for a cheap (well not so cheap) thrill.

JBR

Quote from: Jacqueline on July 18, 2023, 06:54:01 PMI only watch GB News these days, go back to the BBC and you see just how woke and biased they are.

Me too (along with other free TV channels of course).

I ditched my TV licence two or three years ago, but Marge wanted to renew it.  She persuaded me by reminding me that the Ashes are being shown on the BBC and, we have a good relationship, so I relented.
I still have my principles, though, and apart from the Ashes I refuse to watch anything else from the BBC.

As for the wokists doing their best to try to get rid of GB News, I hope that they still continue to produce the only unbiased news programmes.  If necessary, I'd be willing to pay a reasonable fee to continue to watch that channel if it helps them to keep going.

Why independent businesses should be easily persuaded not to advertise on there, I don't know.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

Dan Wootton has been suspended by Daily Mail while allegations against him are investigated by News UK Group.  This isn't going away, but GB News appears to be backing him. 

klondike

I've seen a number of stories but no details. I assume it involves activities of some sort with legal age rent boys. He does say there are errors of judgement but nothing illegal. Unlike undercover grooming operations with vulnerable underage or barely legal boys as with Schofield and Edwards.

TBH I neither follow nor care deeply about any celebrity scandals.

Alex

Yeah, but it's another post  :grin:

GrannyMac

Quote from: Alex on August 04, 2023, 11:37:35 AMYeah, but it's another post  :grin:
You're doing a sterling job Alex! I'm rubbish at thinking up topics. ☺️
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Cassandra

Quote from: Jacqueline on July 18, 2023, 06:54:01 PMI only watch GB News these days, go back to the BBC and you see just how woke and biased they are.

I like Dan Wootton, but if the allegations are true, I do agree with Cassandra that some of these homosexuals can't seem to control their sexual urges.  Promiscuity is one thing but why offer large amounts of money to men for sexually explicit pictures? I am sure pictures like this must be available online for free but I suppose it's all about power and how much money it takes to corrupt and buy people.

If this is true, silly man has ruined himself for a cheap (well not so cheap) thrill.

TalkTV are also really excellent. Available on (channel 522 on Sky in the UK, 237 Freeview, 606 Virgin).

UK times I wouldn't miss are 9.30 am for half an hour, weekday mornings paper reviews, Kevin o'Sullivan & Mike Graham, a real hoot! Then Mike Graham for the next three hours.

Afternoons 3-5pm (UK) Kevin o' Sullivan gives the idiots at Westminster another 2 hour rinsing.

James Whale Saturdays 10pm, when the poor chap can be there as he's suffering from terminal brain cancer.

Richard Tice (Reform UK - Sunday mornings) - for me GB news are better in the evenings. TalkTV mornings.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

GrannyMac

Cassandra, my OH has the same watch list (I'm not a morning TV watcher) but I have to agree about Kev & Mike when I've caught their show.  Richard Tice is eminently watchable too.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Jacqueline

I like all these too, so much better since we have had these channels never watch the BBC or the others now.