GB News Tonight at 7 pm

Started by Alex, June 29, 2023, 11:39:48 AM

« previous - next »

Raven

I find their behaviour totally disgusting. They are there to look after your money, not tell you how to behave.  :angry:

JBR

"The establishment are trying to force me out of the UK by closing my bank accounts."

I can well believe it.  I find it rather worrying that, despite our laws and long-standing freedoms in this country, 'the establishment' can apparently do whatever they want to us.
If this becomes more commonplace and upsets an increasing number of people in this country, I can foresee riots like the ones now in France, not by immigrants but by the indigenous British people, because people will not stand for the loss of their civil liberties.

I do hope that Nigel publishes the name of the bank which has closed his accounts and those others which refuse to offer him one.

Incidentally, reading readers' comments about this matter in the Telegraph this morning, I see that there are almost as many who condemn Farage as there are who support him and despise the banks responsible.
This indicates the situation in this country these days, in which there is so much apparent disagreement between our own people. 
We are certainly no longer a unified nation, and therein lies our serious weakness.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

I read somewhere the bank is Coutts.