GB News Tonight at 7 pm

Started by Alex, June 29, 2023, 11:39:48 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

I've just watched a clip of Nigel Farage in which he tells  us that his bank accounts have been shut down and applications to open accounts with other UK banks have been refused. 
Tonight he'll give the whole story.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on June 29, 2023, 11:39:48 AMI've just watched a clip of Nigel Farage in which he tells  us that his bank accounts have been shut down and applications to open accounts with other UK banks have been refused. 
Tonight he'll give the whole story.
Rather worrying.
Unfortunately, I may not be able to watch it tonight, so I hope that you might give us a synopsis after your having watched it.
Presumably, it is not something illegal that he has done, and if not, I find it quite worrying that someone can close down our bank accounts (and no doubt other personal things) without our agreement.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Cassandra

This just demonstrates the hideous power of The Globalists, at the World Economic Forum. They hate him for Brexit, they hate him for his 'Populist popularity'. Now they have to slither out from beneath their dirty stones to openly take revenge.

This is how Big Brother 'wastes you'!

It's how a global DCG currency would exercise restraint on you for merely having an opinion from an open mind.

God help us all.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

I find this particularly worrying.
Not for my own sake, of course, as I am a nobody (vainly waiting for members of the forum to assure me that that is just not true, and mention all my good points!).

Seriously, though, this could be a move on the part of any or all of those in the 'establishment' who have concerns over Farage's growing political following and the possibility of Reform being elected next year!

That would certainly stand to reason, although it should create no end of suspicions throughout the country (and even abroad) that our freedoms, especially our freedom of political choice and our votes, are under threat!

I can't imagine what I'd do if our banks suddenly informed us that they are closing our accounts.  How can they do this legally?  What would happen to our money and investments?  Where would they go?  They couldn't simply send us our money in banknotes, and certainly could not be allowed to dispose of them without our agreement.
We still have laws in this country... I think.

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on June 29, 2023, 03:26:40 PMIt's how a global DCG currency would exercise restraint on you for merely having an opinion from an open mind.

God help us all.

This is why centralised digital currency is being enacted, speak out against the Establishment views & you'll only be allowed to use enough of your own money to buy the very basics.

Speak out a second time & your money will be confiscated.

It'll make North Korea look like a free country.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

They have also closed the bank accounts of the Reclaim party and one account of Reform UK.

The most obvious reason would appear to be that those responsible are becoming frightened of the increasing public support for both of those political parties, and will do anything to prevent them from attracting votes in the GE next year.

Are we living in a democracy?  Or is the UK becoming more like Russia or North Korea?

If this is correct, and evidence to that effect is obtained, it could - and I sincerely hope it does - drive more people to vote for Reform or Reclaim.

GHF

Years ago, a friend who had just had a row with her husband,
in anger, remarked to a bank person that she was off to see a
 solicitor about a divorce. The bank shut down their joint
accounts, telling them so in a letter they received the next 
day. They had to borrow money from the husband's parents
to buy food until her husband could get time off work so they 
could go to the bank together.

After that, they kept their spats private. 

Jacqueline

In China, Russia, North Korea etc. so long as you tow the state line all is OK, but step out of line and you are in trouble, see any similarities here?

To think that if you have different views to the wokies is enough to get your bank account closed is terrifying. Why do the dinghy boys come here for asylum do they know what they are letting themselves in for?

I used to think I lived in a free country, that is what my father and grandfather fought for, they have been betrayed. Even Churchill is under attack, these buggers would be under the Nazi jackboot but for him.

Diasi

Quote from: Jacqueline on June 29, 2023, 08:08:55 PMIn China, Russia, North Korea etc. so long as you tow the state line all is OK, but step out of line and you are in trouble, see any similarities here?

To think that if you have different views to the wokies is enough to get your bank account closed is terrifying. Why do the dinghy boys come here for asylum do they know what they are letting themselves in for?

I used to think I lived in a free country, that is what my father and grandfather fought for, they have been betrayed. Even Churchill is under attack, these buggers would be under the Nazi jackboot but for him.
The only people who'll lose their bank accounts are those of us who object to illegal dinghy-boy immigrants.

You can also lose your bank account for telling your bank to stop supporting the Pride deviants & perverts.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Yes, this closing of bank accounts is disgusting.

On the other hand, perhaps if at least one (or possibly more) brave banks decide not to follow the instructions from the establishment, and offer to help out the oppressed, they could benefit from a mass exodus of people (and their money) from the politically biased banks to a far preferable one.

I wonder how many people are also considering investing their money abroad.  That could send a distinct message to our would-be dictators that they are mistaken in trying to dictate to us.

klondike

Try to find any mention of this by the BBC. All the other media sources seem to have picked the story up but I can't find one from them even with a specific search...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=farage+bank+account+closed+inurl%3Abbc.co.uk&hl=en

JBR

Quote from: klondike on June 30, 2023, 02:33:37 PMTry to find any mention of this by the BBC. All the other media sources seem to have picked the story up but I can't find one from them even with a specific search...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=farage+bank+account+closed+inurl%3Abbc.co.uk&hl=en
I think it's pretty easy to see whose side the BBBC is on, and it isn't Nigel's.

If nothing else, this has only encouraged me further to vote for Reform, and I also hope that the actions by these banks will be shown to be illegal.

klondike

Unfortunately I doubt that it is. Any business can chose to not do business with somebody unless that contravenes some discrimination law. Straight white males need not apply.

Diasi

Quote from: Diasi on June 30, 2023, 08:04:09 AMThe only people who'll lose their bank accounts are those of us who object to illegal dinghy-boy immigrants.

You can also lose your bank account for telling your bank to stop supporting the Pride deviants & perverts.
This is to what I was referring, it's popped up on Yahoo News.

Therefore, if you want to bank with the Yorkshire Building Society you will have to like shirt lifters, lesbians, transgenders & all the other deviants.

https://tinyurl.com/52p9xv5f
[email protected]