The Scene Stealing Clydie.

Started by Raven, July 04, 2023, 01:30:15 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Not my photo, but too good not to share. I love this breed such clowns at times. :grin:

klondike

That's a great photo. Do you know if it was just by chance or was the Clydie really making sure he was in the pic properly?

Sheila

The little girl's parents should frame and display that photo.  Brilliant!

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on July 04, 2023, 02:05:39 PMThat's a great photo. Do you know if it was just by chance or was the Clydie really making sure he was in the pic properly?
The Clyde was doing what the photographer had told them to do.

"Smile".  :grin:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

I think she was just having her photo taken in front of the Clyde's when it turned it's head, possibly for a shake. They seem to do this as they get hassled from flies on their heads. One of ours gets sores on his eyes from the flies and sometimes Dunc puts a horse fly mask on him for protection.

klondike

The photographer certainly caught the moment by design or by luck doesn't really matter. As I said it's a great photo.

The fly mask you've added looks pretty amazing. I'd never have known such things existed.

Raven

Isn't it, I would be chuffed to bits if it was my daughter who had been in that pic.
Talk about luck.  :yay:

Michael Rolls

great shot - I had never heard of the fly mask for horses - seen humans wearing something similar to protect against the dreaded midges
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Next time your out in the car for a run in the country, check the horse fields, the fly mask is quite common, easy to spot as the ones here are mostly white mesh.

Alex

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Raven on July 04, 2023, 05:29:30 PMNext time your out in the car for a run in the country, check the horse fields, the fly mask is quite common, easy to spot as the ones here are mostly white mesh.
Must look out for. Now I think about it, whilst I see plenty of cattle and sheep when out and about, I can't remember the last time I saw a field with horses in it
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]