wigs,

Started by alfred, June 15, 2023, 07:16:29 PM

« previous - next »

alfred

many years ago my wife and i new a couple whereby the husband was bald and one evening we were invited to have tea with them as at the time we all live in the same block of flats, on this occasion we sat down as his wife poured us a cup of tea and then i thought theres some thing different about him 

yes you guessed it he was wearing a wig and it was noticeable how much younger he seemed to be of course he as getting hot wearing this wig as we watch it slowly and gradually slide off his head  well we had a laugh but i wonder how many people wear  a  wig 

i  think women can get away with it where as men  if difficult or different  as fr  some  women can usually spot a wig ,

Q; are you a wig spotter if so will you share your experiences with us

Alex

There's an MP who wears a wig and it's a bad one  :smiley:

[/url]

JBR

Quote from: Alex on June 15, 2023, 07:32:06 PMThere's an MP who wears a wig and it's a bad one  :smiley:

[/url]
He's not doing it properly.
He should be wearing a dress or a skirt and flowery top, if he wants to be a transexual.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

I think he's gay, no excuse for that awful wig,  with all his money too  :grin:

1955vintage

Used to play football against a guy who ran around for 90 minutes with a bald head and turned up in the bar afterwards with a full head of hair.

And it was a lousy syrup.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

klondike

Quote from: Alex on June 15, 2023, 07:49:27 PMI think he's gay
Google says he swings both ways. Looking like that I'm guessing he can't afford to be be overly fussy.

Raven

If it's a really good wig, a proper human hair one with a good style then I think it may be hard to spot, but the cheap chats from ebay are synthetic and look gross, well I think so. I bought a Morticia one several years back for a fancy dress party and it was a horrible thing I was glad to get it off my head.

Scrumpy

I haven't noticed a wig in years.. A lot of men shave their head and it looks fine..
Cheers  is still one of my favourite series on tv.. The man who plays Sam Malone wears a wig.. Sometimes it looks horrible.. Bad colour matching.. if they are going a bit grey why the hell do they wear a wig that is so dark.. !!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

It could be worse, it could be his real hair.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Although my hair is thinning (with age), there is no way I would wear a wig.
Apart from it being false, regardless of any high quality, I'm sure it would make my scalp itch.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Michael Rolls

not got a lot of hair left, but no way would I bother with a wig - what's the point, other than vanity, I suppose - talking about men, not ladies
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Cassandra

Heres 'one' of mine!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

:grin: did it itch ?  :grin:

Scrumpy

Quote from: Cassandra on June 16, 2023, 12:54:06 PMHeres 'one' of mine!
I alway picture Charles Laughton when I see a wig..
I think the film was called. Witness for the Prosecution.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on June 16, 2023, 01:34:56 PM:grin: did it itch ?  :grin:

No they have good linings and most courtrooms in the UK had air-con!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...