What a wind up

Started by klondike, March 26, 2023, 09:18:38 AM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

There is absolutely no chance of renewables only electricity by 2050, probably not by 2150! How stupid does one have to be to believe it possible? Ah - answered my own question - you have to be a politician
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Quote from: Michael Rolls on February 28, 2024, 09:44:14 AMThere is absolutely no chance of renewables only electricity by 2050, probably not by 2150! How stupid does one have to be to believe it possible? Ah - answered my own question - you have to be a politician
I disagree.  Keep building the facilities until 2045, then spend 5 years killing 90% of the global human population.  Job done!

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Michael, you seem to have forgotten the nano robots that were injected into us within the vaccine.  These will facilitate the creation of the master race and demise of everyone else via loss of libido, sterilisation or lemming-like suicide.  It's all planned out.

Cassandra

Quote from: Michael Rolls on February 28, 2024, 09:44:14 AMThere is absolutely no chance of renewables only electricity by 2050, probably not by 2150! How stupid does one have to be to believe it possible? Ah - answered my own question - you have to be a politician

A political ideology is a very handy thing to have. It's a real time-saver, because it tells you what you think about things you know nothing about ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

:upvote: :upvote: :upvote:

Paraphrased to be amongst my sig quotes

dextrous63

Agreed.  Think we ought to have a thread or section somewhere, into which we can put some great posts.  Shame to lose track of them.

Ashy

Quote from: Cassandra on February 29, 2024, 05:35:19 AMA political ideology is a very handy thing to have. It's a real time-saver, because it tells you what you think about things you know nothing about ...
Yes - and politicians take serious decisions (occasionally) about things they know nothing about, but only if they can't keep it going until it's someone else's problem.