Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Tesco delivery, then watch the Rugby
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Silver Tabby

Hello everyone - definitely not gorgeous here, apart from the Cat. Pouring with rain and very cold. Have spent the morning making spreadsheets - if I told you why I would, most likely, be banned as it involves the 'C' word - but us crafters have to plan ahead. Will go quietly away now, and sort out card stock and dies!

Made a steak pie yesterday - will have that for dinner tonight with a baked potato, cauliflower cheese, carrots and mushroom gravy.

Have a fun day.

dextrous63

Silver Tabby

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 22, 2024, 11:38:45 AMIs that "concatenate" Tabby?

Only if you concatenate 'Christ' and 'Mass', Dex!!

Alex

Off to B & Q to take some bulbs back that are too big.   

Silver Tabby

Hello everyone. Night out last night was a mixed blessing. The food and service were superb - but - the restaurant is so tiny the backs of our chairs were actually touching those of the people at the next table - who happened to be a party of six French who could not sit still - so we were frequently being jostled - and the noise they were making was unbearable. They were all talking at once and at full volume. My friends and I found it very difficult to have a reasonable conversation.

I have a Sainbury's delivery due at 8:30am, and once that has been sorted, I will happily play in the kitchen for most of the day - baking and batch cooking for the freezer. I love to cook!

Have a fun day.

GrannyMac

Slimming group then charity shop.  If it keeps dry after lunch I've got some plants to pot. Otherwise, feet up!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Diasi

I've just had my Covid booster jab but this time it was the Moderna vaccine.

All my previous five jabs were the Pfizer vaccine.

I was advised to wait in my car for 15 minutes, like I was with the first three Pfizer jabs, but I drove straight back home.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Food shop for me today and later I'm waging war on slugs in my garden, the little shytes are ruining my Hostas.

klondike

All God's creatures need to eat....

Michael Rolls

my s-i-l arrives today for a week or so. It will be nice to have company
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

That's great Mike.  I hope the weather warms up a bit for you both.  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Silver Tabby

Hello everyone - it is absolutely pouring down here - and likely to continue all day. My drive is flooded and the garden is like a swamp. Nemo's solution - crawl back under the quilt and ignore it, which sounds good to me - unfortunately the housework goblins have other ideas!

Have a good - if damp - day!

klondike

Wet and cold here too. Apart from some nice weather early on it has been a pretty unpleasant April. I fully expect the news to be telling us that it was the hottest on record any time soon though.

Alex

Sunshine here but really chilly.  My lad has COVID so no visit from my grandson today.
Pottering in the garden must see if my efforts have helped the Hostas  :evil:
 Klondy, they are Gods creatures so hopefully I've sent them all back to him ! :grin: