The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Silver Tabby

Quote from: Alex on May 23, 2024, 08:55:19 PMMade some focaccia bread without flour - not bad for a first effort.

That sounds interesting, Alex, I love focaccia - but what did you use in place of flour? 

dextrous63

Plaster of Paris.  Makes it last much longer.

Vlad

I had an email from the local boys and girls in blue about shed break ins so I decided to update my security in order to keep the scrotes away, so, thinking outside the box I painted JOB CENTRE on it.
I was deeply  worried about my collection of historic manuscripts in the shed , these need to be conserved for future generations, especially Readers Wives January 1997 with the priceless double page spread of Tracy from Milton Keynes.
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

dextrous63

Vlad, is that the one with the hairdresser attacking her garden bush with shears?

klondike

That was Tracy in the August 1998 issue and she wasn't from MK either.

Alex

Quote from: Silver Tabby on Yesterday at 05:59:42 PMThat sounds interesting, Alex, I love focaccia - but what did you use in place of flour? 

Ground Almonds, should have been Almond flour but I didn't have any.  :smiley:

Silver Tabby

Would never have thought of ground almonds, Thank You.  Will try it next time I make some focaccio, then I could share it my friends who have to be gluten free!

Vlad

Quote from: klondike on Yesterday at 06:27:02 PMThat was Tracy in the August 1998 issue and she wasn't from MK either.
😂😂
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Ruthio

Quote from: Vlad on Yesterday at 06:14:16 PMI had an email from the local boys and girls in blue about shed break ins so I decided to update my security in order to keep the scrotes away, so, thinking outside the box I painted JOB CENTRE on it.
I was deeply  worried about my collection of historic manuscripts in the shed , these need to be conserved for future generations, especially Readers Wives January 1997 with the priceless double page spread of Tracy from Milton Keynes.
Thanks for the laughs Vladdikins 😘