Main Menu

Gays

Started by crabbyob, January 07, 2022, 10:14:25 AM

« previous - next »

Raven

The whole thing about men with men or women with women gives me the creeps. Sorry if that offends but that's how it affects me.
I always thought it was Adam and Eve, NOT Adam and Steve.  :ugh:

Jacqueline

Quote from: crabbyob on January 07, 2022, 12:52:23 PM
i honestly have no problem with couples loving each other...But... and there will alway be one... i cant believe that the law and in some cases the Church recognises them in marriage... then a few weeks ago there was a lady being interviewed on TV demanding that her and her 'Wife' be allowed equal  amounts of sessions in being treated to have a child..... at present they are 'only' allowed six sessions whereas hetro couples get twelve... each session costing several thousand pound a session...

Simple sex education - 1 man and 1 woman = baby.  2 men can not make a baby nor can 2 women, so they need the opposite sex to create one.  They are so busy teaching kids perversions in the sex education classes, they forget to teach them basics. 

Hetrosexual couples needing IVF have problems conceiving.  Lesbians could easy go out close their eyes, and get knocked up by a bloke on a night out in town, why give them costly IVF? 

klondike

Quote from: Raven on January 07, 2022, 12:57:19 PM
The whole thing about men with men or women with women gives me the creeps.
True enough from a personal preference viewpoint. It just shows that your head is wired up in the majority way. All I'm saying is that as people you meet rather than potential sex partners they can be  and often are quite good fun. They can't help their wiring any more than you can.

What I really can't figure out is why there are so many. It's not as if it can be an hereditary thing.

Raven

Seems to me it's a fashion thing. Gay is more interesting........Not.  :yell:

klondike

Nothing new. As Basil Fawlty said the (ancient) Greeks invented it but I expect it was even earlier.

TREBOR

QuoteSimple sex education - 1 man and 1 woman = baby.  2 men can not make a baby nor can 2 women, so they need the opposite sex to create one.

Taxes paid by people who chose other lifestyles (single/gay/lesbian/etc) subsidise hetrosexual couples in their reproductive act and prop up that over rated institution known as "the family".

Flying Bomb

Quote from: klondike on January 07, 2022, 01:03:38 PM
What I really can't figure out is why there are so many. It's not as if it can be an hereditary thing.

Maybe it's a gay virus thing.  :smiley:
I can accept two women cuddling/kissing etc etc but two men gives me the creeps.

1955vintage

What gays do in the privacy of their own home is none of my business or concern. I find the sight of them kissing to be as unappealing as a hetro  sexual couple.

What ever happened to privacy?
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Scrumpy

If two women are happy together  and two men make each other happy.. So be it..
They don't leave children behind for others to pick up the cost tab.. Which ,sadly, happens all too frequently when it is a man/woman marriage/partnership..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Some do. See other posts about IVF for lesbian couples.

crabbyob

Scrumpy, you obviously missed the post about the ladies demanding similar IVS treatment to married couples... they have crossed that line of harming noone else, you know how cruel kids can be, just imagine if your dad was another woman?

Scrumpy

just imagine if your dad was another woman

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: I'm struggling with that..

klondike

You'd struggle more if your mum was a bloke I expect.  :rolleyes:

crabbyob

no breast feeding problems there then, nowt to stop the bloke getting them out in public.. :yell:

Scrumpy

From the sadness read in the news recently of child abuse  I am sure these same sex (parents) give much happiness/ security to their children..