The Labour Government

Started by Alex, December 02, 2022, 09:17:44 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Here we go then ! Keir Starmer  PM, Angela Raynor Deputy PM ,Ye Gods.......
Rachel Reeves Chancellor, Emily Thorberry -Home Office, Ye Gods again !  David Lammy -Health..   
Anyone know who will be Foreign Secretary ?

Michael Rolls

well, you can't ge much more foreign (or do I mean weird?) than dear Dianne
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

The only reason dear Dianne got any position was because she used to ride pillion on Corbyn's scooter back in the day. She won't be in the cabinet again.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/the-motorcycle-diaries-why-jeremy-and-dianes-hot-affair-came-to-a-spluttering-halt-wk7z2vl8dgb

By the way - better get used to getting a Labour government at the next election as the current shower's goose is well and truly cooked and the longer they stay the more burned it will be.

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on December 02, 2022, 09:17:44 PMHere we go then ! Keir Starmer  PM, Angela Raynor Deputy PM ,Ye Gods.......
Rachel Reeves Chancellor, Emily Thorberry -Home Office, Ye Gods again !  David Lammy -Health.. 
Anyone know who will be Foreign Secretary ?

Lisa Nandy maybe on a good day at the zoo.

If not 'Dawn Butler's' a good attack dog. Corbyn's sit beside mate. Really looks like she'd polish off Putin as a side dish, perhaps literally :wink:

Dawn Butler.jpeg
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

Gawd I'd hate to bump into her in a dark alley !

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on December 03, 2022, 07:23:58 PMGawd I'd hate to bump into her in a dark alley !

She seems to have slipped down the greasy poll a bit since old Jeremy thingy lost his trouser's last time around. She was a fixture at Jezzer's side during 'Question Times', where now lingers the 'Ginger Growler'. The 'Maoist' branch of the Communist, sorry Labour Party camped around Archway and Islington seem to be re-fighting the 'Battle of Rourkes Drift' at the moment. With Sargent Major Starmer handing out a good thrashing to all those damn traitors, who want to rejoin the EU, tut, tut.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on December 03, 2022, 07:23:58 PMGawd I'd hate to bump into her in a dark alley !
You wouldn't know you had done.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

The mind works wonders blanking terrifying stuff out.....

Alex

Quote from: Diasi on December 05, 2022, 05:50:05 PMYou wouldn't know you had done.

Whites of the eyes dear, whites of the eyes  :grin: