Re: free books

Started by Alex, October 29, 2022, 10:26:01 PM

« previous - next »

Mark

I finally finished the book I was on (as I said I just read a few pages  before I nod off) and made a start on Ancestor (first alphabetically) about a week back. Not a bad read at all so far. Thanks Mike. I hope some others will download them and give them a try.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

I finished Ancestor last night and will start another when I get to bed. An enjoyable non demanding read which fits very well with the way I read books now - a few pages at a time on a Kindle as I nod off at night. Thanks.

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

klondike

Next in progress is Bodyguard. Read chapter 1.

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

klondike

Finished Bodyguard a week or so back and started Bomber.

I had problems believing some bits of bodyguard but mabye that was me. I wouldn't have gone chasing at my own expense and thought the computer hacker went beyond what is possible but Reacher and umpteen films get away with plots like that  :smiley:

I'm enjoying Bomber.

Michael Rolls

glad to hear it! Thanks
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: klondike on February 28, 2023, 08:08:51 AMFinished Bodyguard a week or so back and started Bomber.

I had problems believing some bits of bodyguard but mabye that was me. I wouldn't have gone chasing at my own expense and thought the computer hacker went beyond what is possible but Reacher and umpteen films get away with plots like that  :smiley:

I'm enjoying Bomber.

Yes I really enjoyed it too - super story ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

[email protected]