Day Nurse/Night Nurse

Started by Alex, March 15, 2023, 01:59:58 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

These two along with other medications are being taken off the shelf.  Another popular banned brand is Corvonia cough mixture, which I've used a few times.  Full list on here :

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/some-cough-cold-and-flu-medicines-are-being-taken-off-shelves-as-a-precaution-heres-the-list-12833417

Diasi

Another stupid over-kill reaction, just because a few tossers who should avoid, it might have an allergic reaction in the operating theatre.

I recently bought a big bottle of Corvonia so I'm ok for a bit but I won't be forking out for some shite cough suppressant that doesn't contain a cough suppressant!!!!!!! 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

The conspiracy theory folk are trying to tie these in with Covid somehow.

klondike

We lost Milk of Mangnesia from the shelves for ages although it did return eventually. Voltarol tablets were removed and never replaced but you can still get the active ingredient Diclofenac Sodium tablets on prescription.

Odd so many medicines which have been on the shelves for years are being removed while the Covid vaccines which were rushed through trials (with falsified results published), still have no approval and are known to cause harms right up to killing people are still being pedalled.