What's Happening in Ireland ?

Started by Alex, May 15, 2024, 08:11:14 PM

« previous - next »

JBR

Quote from: muddy on May 21, 2024, 11:11:51 PMNot surprisingly the President of Ireland has sent a message of condolence to the Iranian regime on the death of the their murdering President speaking on behalf of the people of Ireland .

He follows in the proud tradition of De Lavera and William Joyce .

I have known good friends who are (southern) Irish, but the impression I get of the Irish, or at least their leaders, is that they are as anti-British as ever.
Is it because they want N.I. as part of their territory?
Do they see us as fools because we are happy to let anyone in their country (especially the Pikey brigade) come here and get away with criminal activity that our police are too afraid to deal with?

It also annoys me that they are not members of NATO and don't bother to maintain their own armed forces, simply because they can hide behind us.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

Irish police detected 50 people attempting to enter Ireland from the UK illegally last week.

The GardaĆ­ said they were refused leave to land and were returned to the UK across four days.

The force said 107 people had been detected, without the correct visas or identity papers, across 21 days of action since the start of October last year.

Four additional days of action took place in the week commencing May 20, when a further 50 people were detected without the correct paperwork.

It comes after Ireland claimed up to 90 per cent of asylum seekers arriving in Dublin have crossed the open border with Northern Ireland because they fear the Rwanda plan.

The Telegraph 26 May

JBR

Quote from: Alex on Today at 10:36:29 PMIrish police detected 50 people attempting to enter Ireland from the UK illegally last week.

The GardaĆ­ said they were refused leave to land and were returned to the UK across four days.

The force said 107 people had been detected, without the correct visas or identity papers, across 21 days of action since the start of October last year.

Four additional days of action took place in the week commencing May 20, when a further 50 people were detected without the correct paperwork.

It comes after Ireland claimed up to 90 per cent of asylum seekers arriving in Dublin have crossed the open border with Northern Ireland because they fear the Rwanda plan.

The Telegraph 26 May

Interesting.

So Ireland (part of the EU) is allowed to return illegal immigrants coming from the UK.

Is the UK allowed to return illegal immigrants coming from Ireland or France (the EU)?

muddy

JBR

Quote from: muddy on Today at 10:44:42 PMDouble standards ?
Yes, double standards.
However, from a different point of view, the unprecedented weakness of Broken Britain.