Question.

Started by Raven, Today at 10:21:33 AM

« previous - next »

Raven

klondike

I think a lot of men would pick the bear over the woman who answered those questions too.

Cassandra

Bears thank you if the role were reversed. The Bear is quite an honourable creature and only reacts poorly to humans if you surprise them. Some friends we visited recently 'upcountry' frequently encounter them in the forests. They said, call out as you walk 'hey bear' so as not to startle them especially with their cubs. They then amble away, wary of the human who they've learnt can kill from a distance. The creature over here thats far worse to be with in a forest is a mountain lion, America's cougar. They are aggressive and will stalk humans.

Funny how reality is reversed in profile. The woke 'dragon-women' (such as the author of the piece) chose a Bear (normally assumed to be male) whereas the cougar is the reverse, indeed human female sexual predators of a certain age, are defined as such?

I've seen families of black bears (smaller than grizzlies) playing in the trees of woods in our State's Northern Peninsula, early morning from the boat we were on, perhaps 40 yards away. Wonderful to watch through binoculars especially the cubs with their rich black coats and cheeky faces. Also the patience of the parents who go fishing in the Lake by an inlet, spectacularly catching them as they leap through the air.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...