Started by Scrumpy, July 16, 2022, 03:56:16 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

yes - I thought that it would be presumptuous of me to post the sad news
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

If I go over to PF and put up a message saying that I have some sad news to tell them about Zoony and would they please email me .
 I could then invite them over here.. Zoony would find that very amusing.. Knowing that I was using him to tout for business..

Please do put a message up there should you wish ..

PLEASE NOTE... The above message is a joke and not meant to be taken seriously..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

maddie malone

So sorry to hear the sad news . I did send him a card and hope he got it .
He was a very kind and caring man . Dug me out of a hole a few times over in PF when I put my foot in it . Will always remember him xx

Raven

Diasi

Very sad news. RIP Zoony, but make sure you play em plenty of your songs & music.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

It's tricky to find zoony on Youtube. Here are some I found from a post he made.

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Thanks for that klondike I spent ages looking on You Tube for Zoony's songs, but only came up with pages of Michael Ball (he of "Love Changes" fame) so well done and thanks.

GrannyMac

Thanks klondike.  All Good Friends has a real meaning.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

I'm pretty sure he wrote them all too. The name duplication is a pity as it makes them almost impossible to find.

Bit like any search for pensioners forum is dominated by the mother ship despite its current parlous state.

Michael Rolls

[email protected]