Bibby Stockholm Barge

Started by Alex, December 12, 2023, 11:10:05 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

What really pixxes me off about ALL of them is the sense of entitlement they have.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on December 16, 2023, 02:59:10 PMWhat really pixxes me off about ALL of them is the sense of entitlement they have.

Well that's because they are entitled to so much.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

I see there was one killed and one hospitalised from  a capsize in French waters the other day. We had a helicopter out picking some up. I wonder where they were landed.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on December 16, 2023, 07:10:25 PMI see there was one killed and one hospitalised from  a capsize in French waters the other day. We had a helicopter out picking some up. I wonder where they were landed.
Now let me think.  France or Britain?  Three guesses.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Cassandra

Quote from: JBR on December 16, 2023, 07:33:53 PMNow let me think.  France or Britain?  Three guesses.

Actually because they were so near the French coast they were returned there. However the 'Frogs' are now saying that in the future they won't attempt recovery as most of the 'swimmers' don't want to get in French boats at all. They only want the English ones to save them. Can't think why, I always thought the French were better cooks etc :evil:
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on December 17, 2023, 05:10:02 PMActually because they were so near the French coast they were returned there. However the 'Frogs' are now saying that in the future they won't attempt recovery as most of the 'swimmers' don't want to get in French boats at all. They only want the English ones to save them. Can't think why, I always thought the French were better cooks etc :evil:
Yes, and I'm afraid they're right.  Not that the Frogs are better cooks, but the British are very generous with hand-outs compared to just about everyone else.
Of course they want to come here.

It seems that our government is weak, and the just about everyone else including the civil service, the church, the judiciary, the House of Frauds, and uncle Tom Cobley and all, seem very happy to invite here as many non-productive, money grabbing and potentially dangerous people as they can!  🤣

You have to laugh, but I think in another generation most genuine British will be crying.

Cassandra

Perhaps 'future' generations, who seemingly are becoming valueless, will therefore as harvested globalists possess nothing to have considered it a loss? A sort of vacuous place, where any sense of order or achievement has dissolved into the penury of over populated anarchic displacement?

JBR

I hope that as things become worse, which I'm sure will follow, people, even young people, may begin to realise that if they don't do something they will not gain anything.
Unemployment Benefits will also begin to dry up, when our glorious leaders insist on continuing to work toward 'nett zero', EVs, heat pumps, and other such pie in the sky ideas.

Cassandra

Today change has to be hard, because you're continuously fighting against inertia and the 'Woke' blob of unscrutinised insensitivity.