Bibby Stockholm Barge

Started by Alex, December 12, 2023, 11:10:05 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

It seems an illegal living on the Barge has died.   Can imagine the headlines, I'm sure it wouldn't have happened had he been in a 4 star hotel.

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

JBR

You know what's coming next.  The barge is dangerous.  I want to be housed in an hotel.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

His family will claim vast amounts in compensation ..
All his family and long lost relatives.. plus's many ,many friends will get a free trip over to attend the funeral..
And claim asylum.. or do a runner..
 Oh!! I forgot about the monument in his memory..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on December 12, 2023, 02:00:06 PMYou know what's coming next.  The barge is dangerous.  I want to be housed in an hotel.
We need two to die in an hotel to make the barge statistically safer.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

GrannyMac

A suggestion in the news that it was suicide. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Diasi

Quote from: GrannyMac on December 12, 2023, 04:37:08 PMA suggestion in the news that it was suicide.
Oh well that will be an excuse to try & get it shut down.

I bet none of the other deaths, that there must have been, made the MSM.

But here you go.

https://www.inquest.org.uk/deaths-of-immigration-detainees
[email protected]

Ashy

So this death is either the 41st or 42nd thanks Diasi. Not even one boat load.

Diasi

Quote from: Ashy on December 12, 2023, 08:44:21 PMSo this death is either the 41st or 42nd thanks Diasi. Not even one boat load.
It just shows that he wasn't fleeing from persecution if he was more depressed in the UK than he was abroad, otherwise he'd have topped himself there.
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Cassandra

No doubt more cases will arise, where the UK has caused systemic clinical 'Depression' to incite suicide? After all 4 star hotels, free phones, better medical treatment than than the native population, free meals etc is clearly a substandard way to treat the excellent French alternative of tents and beach latrines. Apparently these 'brothers from afar' are soon going to be allowed 'feee holidays' (carriage paid) to visit their loved ones soon - perhaps that will cheer the oppressed up, lets hope so!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on December 13, 2023, 02:58:41 PMNo doubt more cases will arise, where the UK has caused systemic clinical 'Depression' to incite suicide? After all 4 star hotels, free phones, better medical treatment than than the native population, free meals etc is clearly a substandard way to treat the excellent French alternative of tents and beach latrines. Apparently these 'brothers from afar' are soon going to be allowed 'feee holidays' (carriage paid) to visit their loved ones soon - perhaps that will cheer the oppressed up, lets hope so!
No exaggeration, if either of the main parties - Labour or Lib-Cons - form the next government, I believe that exactly that will happen.

Ashy

Maybe they should have put a limit on how long an illegal can be housed at the taxpayers' expanse. As it stands it can be for ever.

JBR

Quote from: Ashy on December 16, 2023, 12:49:33 PMMaybe they should have put a limit on how long an illegal can be housed at the taxpayers' expanse. As it stands it can be for ever.
It should be never.  You come here illegally and you are given nothing.
What do the French do?  Four-star hotels?  Free meals?  Free healthcare?
Do they hell.
It doesn't take a genius to work out why they all want to come here.
Why can't our government treat them exactly as the EU countries do?
But no.  They sit there wondering why they risk their lives sailing across the Channel!
It's hardly rocket science.