Look at this ugly pig !

Started by Alex, February 08, 2022, 01:37:39 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Makes my blood boil especially as the police will not prosecute him for animal cruelty !

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/zouma-cat-footage-met-police-26167209

Scrumpy

Disgusting person..
This is when I hope the football fans will give him a rough time..  He needs to be on the receiving end of a boot.. I hope the RSPCA get involved...

ps.. Yes, he is an ugly pig..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Awful behaviour. What is wrong with some people! 

This one's a joy too, his mother must be proud.    :lipsrsealed:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-locked-child-ex-partner-26115228

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

It would seem that the people are 'not happy' ..
I hope the cat will be the last thing this bastard kicks..
and his football career goes 'tits up'..
There are many softies in the hardened fans where cruelty to animals is concerned..

Alex

He's on the team sheet to play tonight !

Alex

He's getting booed every time he touches the ball, hope someone gives him a good kicking.

Jacqueline

They ruin peoples careers for a few things they have said, this bloke is a nasty cruel piece of excrement, they say serial killers start with animals first, who knows.  He certainly needs booting out of the football team.

How did footage of him in his home get to the media? someone very close obviously is worried about his behaviour.

As for the bloke who got 25 months jail for terrorising and injuring the woman and child, 10+ years is more like it, if his behaviour had gone on much longer I am sure the poor woman would be dead.  Sounds like he needs a secure mental institution.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on February 08, 2022, 08:15:05 PM
He's getting booed every time he touches the ball, hope someone gives him a good kicking.

Good.. good..  :clap:
He will probably play the racist card .. saying people only boo him because of his colour..

Hope the cat goes into hiding before he gets home.. He's got to take it out on  something .. and the cat is an easy target..

Alex

I didn't put the clip on here it's too awful but what was worrying was his 7 or 8 year old daughter was there watching.  The child also picked up the cat and put it on the table so the bastard could beat it again - this obviously isn't the first time, just the first time he's been found out.

Scrumpy

.... and everyone in the room thought it was funny.. I doubt it was the first time..
There is a petition ongoing to get him prosecuted for animal cruelty..
The manager of his team should never have allowed him to play..
The fans are not happy.. He (ugly pig) should be booted out..

crabbyob

i havent watched the clip  and dont intend to... i am an animal lover, but agree with his mangers deceision to play him, i hope the fans continue to boo him for the rest of his carreer, sitting at home picking up his obscene sallary is no punnishment, but getting booed everytime he gets the ball will not impress either his team-mates nor the clubs sponsors, so well done David Moyes for not sheilding the cnut...

Alex

The RSPCA has taken away both of his cats  :yahoo: 

Two ways of looking at that crabbyob, I think David Moyes just showed all the young Hammer fans who look up to these footballers that it's ok to do this to an animal, because nothing happens to you...