If you had to……

Started by Vlad, April 25, 2024, 04:50:01 PM

« previous - next »

Vlad

Fill a Mass Grave...
I have placed this in the Chat Room because it is light hearted in a macabre sort of way.

So we have to fill a grave, who would you chuck in?

I would like to start the fill with the obvious....

Keir Starmer, Rishi Sunak, Sadig Khan and the Scottish first minister....for no particular reason other than I don't like them......heave ho! in you go! 
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Scrumpy

David Walliams.. Up his own arse
Harry and Meghan.. greedy, greedy greedy
Ainsley  Harriot .. does my head in
That bully footballer who kicked his cat.. bastard
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Scrumpy

... and the bloke in Morrisons who took my car parking space..

Cassandra

Mark Drayford, Tony Blair, Biden (self entry), Johnathan Ashworth, David Dimbleby, Grant Schapps, Caroline Nokes, Jeremy Hunt, Andrew Neil, Dawn Abbott (health reasons, it should be a notifiable disease), Dawn Butler. Caroline Lucas, Boris Johnson, Theresa May, David Cameron, George Osborne, Damien Green, Thomas Tugenhat, Peter Tatchell, Ed Davey, Eagle sisters (labour), Bercow (midget speaker HOC). All the Tory One Nation Group not in the above. Entire SNP block at Westminster. The whole EU Parliament, Clintons, Obama's all the Democrats (apart from Kennedy). Megan Markle and her idiot husband, Graham Southgate, Gary Lineker. All the BBC and it's equipment. Entirety of the WEF and Bildenbergers, Nick Clegg, Mark Zuckerberg, Alan Sugar, complete A-Z of the Rockefeller family ...

(list not exhaustive)
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Scrumpy

Blimey Cassandra... That's one hell of a grave..

Vlad

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 25, 2024, 05:48:59 PMBlimey Cassandra... That's one hell of a grave..
Looks like we are going to need a bigger grave....

Cassandra

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 25, 2024, 05:48:59 PMBlimey Cassandra... That's one hell of a grave..

Yes reflects the dreadful state of affairs, where an election is nothing more than an advanced auction of stolen goods by elected idiots.

We firstly need 'gulags' to put them all in then an efficient disposal method (another post perhaps)?
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Well!  What a comprehensive list.
I was going to add all the PMs since Maggie (with the possible exception of Truss, as she was never really given a chance), and I'd certainly throw in the likely next one: Sir Kneel.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Ruthio

Alan Carr ~ his voice brings me out in a rash 

klondike

Looks like the rest of the Welsh Sinnedd  bunch aren't important enough to qualify but I do think a special dispensation is needed.

Perhaps a space for that annoying Greta Thunberg too.

Vlad

Quote from: Ruthio on April 25, 2024, 06:54:31 PMAlan Carr ~ his voice brings me out in a rash

Oh god yes..chuck him in

April 25, 2024, 07:13:02 PM
Quote from: klondike on April 25, 2024, 06:59:21 PMLooks like the rest of the Welsh Sinnedd  bunch aren't important enough to qualify but I do think a special dispensation is needed.

Perhaps a space for that annoying Greta Thunberg too.
I suppose the Welsh Sinnedd have very little impact on the lives of normal people, but if you want too....chuck them in and Greta 😀

Raven

Lorna Slater. Patrick Harvey. Humza Yousaf, Douglas Ross, Peter Mundell,
Rishi Sunack, David Cameron, Thatcher, Liz Truss, Theresa May, Ian Duncan Smith.

Plus several people who I wish I'd never come across online. Those idiots on YouTube who try brands on video and the ones who want free weekends in top hotels ect for free, or they give a lousy review.

Vlad

I think we are going to have squash them all down a bit, but we are filling up nicely, I want to add Chris Packham a pompous little man who seems to think he is David Attenborough

GrannyMac

Is there anyone left? 😁 
Its a whole graveyard! 

I'd add Putin and several mad Mullahs.  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

1955vintage

Most of the Post Office management team.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off