car insurances.

Started by alfred, May 06, 2022, 08:25:43 AM

« previous - next »

alfred

Like everyone else with a car the yearly insurance seems to increase and like many of you i too some years ago went onto   go compare who once they had my details gave me over a hundred  car insurance companies to choose from.

in 2021 i had an insurance for my then 13 year old car for £430 , then in 2022 i had noticed that by staying with the same insurance company the price to be fully insured  with breakdown cover and legal representation should  a lawyer be necessary. and the insurance price was £485 so changing direction i looked at another insurance cover to which i was offered the same details above for £398.75 which will start at the end of this month ,

so it definitely pays to shop around, and also to wait a few weeks before the insurance  runs out ,as iv found like many of you that you get a better deal if you are prepared to wait just that little bit  longer,

Q; what experiences have you had when it comes to insuring your car

Diasi

https://letschat.club/index.php?topic=1486.0

Our car insurance for 2021, with Halifax Insurance, was £112 but their quote for 2022, after yet another claim-free year of driving, increased to £162 & when I asked for the reason they couldn't give me one.

Before I phoned the Halifax I went onto the comparison sites & the cheapest was £146 so the Halifax reduced their quote to £150 which I accepted. 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]