16 year old MSP's

Started by Cassandra, April 18, 2022, 01:51:24 PM

« previous - next »

Cassandra

Eventually picked this up over here in conversation from a fellow imbiber at our 'local', originally from Aberdeen who was stunned!

Can you imagine 16 year old MSP's being prevented from voting on your pension bill, because their teacher has put them in detention?

Expect its a Sturgeon idea to only recruit youngsters, educated under her rule and therefore considered properly conditioned to vote for independence.

"O mischief, thou art swift to enter in the hearts of desperate men!"
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

No underhand skullduggery regarding that woman will ever surprise me. If 16 year olds don't deliver what she wants, what next? 14 year olds?
Oh - and as a minor counterbalance to Partygate - she has been reported to Police Scotland for breaking her own face covering legislation
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Will she be fined  ?   :grin:

Michael Rolls

who knows? But don't forget that the SNP created a single police force for all of Scotland - and how much easier to lean on one Chief Constable than 8
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

'Please Miss.. Can I do detention tomorrow.. Nan said I MUST cast my vote today'..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Maybe they are too thick for a media studies course at uni. Gotta do something with them. Can't have them cloging up the job centres and loitering on the street.