Alex

GrannyMac

Not quite ready for that yet!  :grin:
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

They forgot the battery...

Scrumpy

That's okay until you hit a pothole..
 My mate was talking about getting a lightweight walking cane that folds up .. sometimes they come in handy.. when our legs get a bit wobbly.. 
They can be used for getting that item off the top shelf in the supermarket.. and they might, if used to it's full capacity, get you a seat on the bus/train..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

I've got one of those Scrumpy, (its shiny purple) as well as a fixed NHS stick. I decline to use either most of the time, using a stick makes me feel really old.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Quote from: GrannyMac on March 26, 2023, 08:42:47 AMNot quite ready for that yet!  :grin:

I wondered what you were on about GM, then I opened my link to see a Rollator  :grin:  :grin: it was the kitchen gadgets bit I found useful  :upvote: 

Scrumpy

Only if you let it Granny Mac..
Be like Nanny McPhee.. Let people think you will turn them into a toad if they annoy you..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Quote from: Alex on March 26, 2023, 11:31:08 AMI wondered what you were on about GM, then I opened my link to see a Rollator  :grin:  :grin: it was the kitchen gadgets bit I found useful  :upvote: 
Fooled me too. They obviously have the site set up to feature a different item each day. Years back when I was in partnership with somebody running an online shop I set it up like that (we were dropshipping catalytic converters and some boy racer bits for cars).