Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Nothing much on, weather is seeing to that today.....Again. Went to the pool, took my latte to the sea front to drink in the car before I went home. Will walk Dageus between showers, and a general tidy up around the house. Might get onto a jigsaw and audio book later.

GrannyMac

It's cold here, been raining, stopped for now. I'm off to the charity shop for a couple of hours, if it stays dry I want to sort out my pots in the garden later.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Lidl day. Have to wait in for a morning delivery though.

Alex

The sun is shining but it's pretty cold.  No plans today

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Silver Tabby

Hello everyone - bright and sunny here just now, but very cold, and rain threatened for later.  The laundry goblins are lurking but I am ignoring them.  Might rearrange the dust - on the other hand - might just leave it where it is, and go and play in the Craft Room!  Descisions, descisions.

Michael Rolls

raining yet again for the 22nd day this month
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

The yearly Scottish Surfing Championships are being held at the Castle Reef in Thurso over the W/E, surfs up and the suns out so fingers crossed it stays nice over the next couple of days. We will be watching in the afternoons. :clap:

Alex

I've just posted in the Boring Thread  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Silver Tabby

Quote from: Alex on March 30, 2024, 11:30:40 AMI've just posted in the Boring Thread  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Something exciting?  Will go and look.

klondike

Hope not. It's the boring thread. She'll have the mods on her case.  :smiley:

Silver Tabby

Sainsburys have been and gone - they are so reliable - if they say 8:00am, they are here at 8:00am. All vegs now prepared, vac packed, and in the freezer. Cat food cupboard, and treats basket fully stocked. Cats cannot have chocolate so I bought him some very tiny button mushrooms for his Easter treat - thing is - he can smell them , and wants them NOW !

Off into the Craft Room now to make room for the stuff coming from Amazon later today - card stock and a couple of new cutting dies.

Southern fried chicken and parmentier potatoes for dinner tonight, with carrots, peas and cauliflower.  All prepped - just to throw in the general direction of the oven.

Silver Tabby

Hello everyone.  Going to be sunny, but cold here today.  That cat wouldn't stay in the roasting tin - so it will have to be beef for tonights dinner.  Have prepped carrots, cauliflower and broccoli, potatoes for roasting, and made batter for Yorkshire puds.  Off to the Craft Room now - new dies to play with!

Have a fun day.

GrannyMac

Off to our son's later, a nice trip through the Peak District.  We're meeting up with family for a few days.  Pity the weather forecast is rubbish!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Raven

Back to the Reef this afternoon for some more surfing. Got the dinner for tonight in the slow cooker. Just Dageus to walk and a quick tidy up and the hot flasks to make up, then I'm all ready.
Enjoy your W/E.