Partygate fines for Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak

Started by klondike, April 12, 2022, 02:18:03 PM

« previous - next »

Cassandra

I believe the mighty dollar, the worlds default currency wii lose that place as it spirals to overprinted decline. The true reason for worldwide inflation. The flight into assets from a currency, 80% of which has been printed in the last two years alone is unavoidably inflationary.

This reflects a declining power that has increasingly exported it's job inflation to China and as a corollary the dependency on such vital products as resistors and micro processors along with it. They don't make much anymore, they import it. It doesn't suit the World Economic Forum to admit this just now, so deflections have 'magically' emerged. Over here, inward bound inflation is running at 11%, manifesting a 15-20% increase already in the shops etc.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

Can't help but feel that the Westen economies have shot themsellves in the foot over leaping to embrace cheap Chinese goods
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Shipping costs are taking the gloss off that. The days of the odd cable or other small item for 99p delivered from eBay are gone. I might have to start looking for cables and other odds and sods I know I have somewhere now instead of just having one delivered.