Our Future Prime Minister

Started by Alex, April 10, 2024, 12:07:44 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Ashy

He referred to "the enormous contributions of British moslems".

I bet he couldn't name one.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on April 10, 2024, 12:07:44 PMHope you can open this !

https://twitter.com/i/status/1777782558450749756
A very intelligent chap (though I never thought I'd ever say that), in that he can see the future.

More muslims in this country = more Labour votes.  Logically, as time progresses, Labour would be the only political party ever likely to form a government.
Don't believe me?  Wait and see!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

He pissed them off by not demanding an unconditional Gaza cease fire.

Diasi

I liked the clips with the cats. 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Islamophobia may be 'appalling' in his words - but scarcely bloody surprising!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Quote from: Michael Rolls on April 13, 2024, 09:54:53 AMIslamophobia may be 'appalling' in his words - but scarcely bloody surprising!

No mention of Jewish families being afraid to leave their homes, which was surprising as his wife is Jewish

Scrumpy

What a load of crap... Muslims fear !! Afraid to speak out !!! .. Feel unsafe.!!

I think he has the shoe on the wrong foot.. It is the white (Christian) who is AFRAID... We dare not say anything about/ against those who are gradually taking over the country..
It is the Muslim voters that he is talking to.. The Muslim voters that will put him in power..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Once he's PM any bets on how long before they do a "Boris" on him  ?

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on April 13, 2024, 10:34:12 AMNo mention of Jewish families being afraid to leave their homes, which was surprising as his wife is Jewish
I doubt Starmer will be Prime Minister for any length of time.. The Muslim voters will soon replace him with one of their kind..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I'm not sure what Labour party rules are now but I was expecting that he'd be outed for a Marxist as soon as they got in a few years back.

1955vintage

He will more likely be kicked out and replaced by the Mayor of London/ Welsh First Minister or Scottish First Minister unless Rishi changes sides.

The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Cassandra

They also serve, who only stand and wait - here he comes;

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

Dear Lord, this poor country I don't know how all of this crap happened. :boo:

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 13, 2024, 10:39:37 AMI doubt Starmer will be Prime Minister for any length of time.. The Muslim voters will soon replace him with one of their kind..
Yes I agree.  And others above have got it right: Khan, presently the mayor of Londonistan.
God help this sorry country.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire