Scared?

Started by crabbyob, March 05, 2022, 01:42:08 PM

« previous - next »

crabbyob

i just heard a BBC 'journalist!!!!' asking a child who had just left Ukraine after being underfire, with explosions going off all around, if they were scared!!!.... what a tosser.... is this the level of news we are getting :?: ... i am bloody scared and i have yet to hear a bang....

zoony

Quote from: crabbyob on March 05, 2022, 01:42:08 PM
i just heard a BBC 'journalist!!!!' asking a child who had just left Ukraine after being underfire, with explosions going off all around, if they were scared!!!.... what a tosser.... is this the level of news we are getting :?: ... i am bloody scared and i have yet to hear a bang....

More and more we have to listen to 'journalists' who only know what their crib sheets tell 'em. It's common to hear some idiot with a microphone in his hand ask a bereaved mother who'd just watched her child die how she felt..

crabbyob

the main newsreader was just 'interviewing a young Ukrainian girl, and i was cringing, they are wringing out the publics emotions by hand... totally unbelieveable......

Scrumpy

On ITV morning news I saw a reporter talking to a mother who had just crossed over with her son (12) into Poland.. They had been travelling /waiting for hours and hours.. The reporter was talking to the woman who was telling of her experience.. All the time she was holding her son close to her.. He showed bewilderment and fear in his young eyes.. The reporter reached out his hand and touched the boys shoulder asking, in a gentle voice, ' Are you alright'..? The young boy smiled and nodded.. A much needed touch..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

crabbyob

Thanks Scrumpy
for reminding us they are not all tarred by the wokey brush....