Where is Michael.. !!

Started by Scrumpy, May 27, 2022, 02:31:20 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

thankfully it is virtually back to normal now (1545) - but you are quite right - often resting makes the arm worse but, usually, not the back
Mike 🤞🤞🤞
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Since stopping regular chiropractor visits once I retired I got a TENS machine which seems to help mine. Most of my back problems result in the muscles locking up rigid and the twitching TENS sessions gives them encourages them to relax and more normal movements be made. Probably wouldn't help everybody but they are not expensive. At least not all of them anyway.

Michael Rolls

I had a TENS machine a while back but had to stop using it when I had the pacemaker fitted. I did help when I had it.
Back almost returned to normal now, although it feels a bit weak and I am being very careful!
Mike
[email protected]

klondike

Ah I see. I guess a pacemaker doesn't appreciate a load of electric shocks. I never found any painkillers helped much. All that fixed mine was a couple of exercises the chiropractor showed me and time.

Michael Rolls

No, painkillers are useless for this sort of thing, unless you start looking at Oromorph or even morphine - obviously out of the question.
Mike
[email protected]

Raven

I was given a load of exercises to stretch out the back and other areas when in the pool, I do them before I swim, it loosens me up.

Michael Rolls

I do regular exercises to stretch the back - and others for the arm - but at moment the back feels a bit too fragile to risk - hopefully another day or two
Mike
[email protected]