Can We Control the Weather ?

Started by Alex, April 09, 2024, 06:52:08 PM

« previous - next »

ansu

As to the weather  -  somewhere I read that in Russia they are adding sort of aluminium pills or similar to the clouds, so that it's raining and a blue sky in Moskov is ensured on their special remembrance day. Here in Germany they also treat the clouds if a severe hail is to be expected in the vineyards.
Change in climate - whether normal or not, in any case in our region the climate has changed extremely. When I was young, we had lots of snow and my daughters learned skiing on our hills. Today if it's snowing at all, the snow is melting quickly. We had hot days in summer, but not such hot ones as in the last few years and after a thunderstorm it was cool. 

Alex

At the moment there are floods in Saudi Arabia, distressing scenes of tethered camels drowning, the water is rushing down in torrents.  Someone in the 'cloud seeding department' has obviously cocked up !

JBR

Quote from: Alex on April 10, 2024, 10:33:43 PMAt the moment there are floods in Saudi Arabia, distressing scenes of tethered camels drowning, the water is rushing down in torrents.  Someone in the 'cloud seeding department' has obviously cocked up !
I assume you are joking!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

No I wasn't joking I watched the clips, but it was January.  Someone conveniently forgot to add the date not unusual on TikTok and Twitter and I assumed wrongly it was happening now.

muddy

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 10, 2024, 09:55:52 AMDouble Glazing !!... Impossible to grow.. Heavy frost cracks the glass..

Doest seem to affect solar panels lots of farmers are planting them these days .

April 11, 2024, 07:04:01 PM
Quote from: Alex on April 10, 2024, 10:33:43 PMAt the moment there are floods in Saudi Arabia, distressing scenes of tethered camels drowning, the water is rushing down in torrents.  Someone in the 'cloud seeding department' has obviously cocked up !

you are right the desert is turning green with vegetation .
Not a good sign if you are a follower of the ROP as this  predicts the end of the world ☹️