GB News

Started by klondike, June 09, 2022, 09:41:40 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

I know Alex amongst others watches and she like me has no TV licence (but I'm not sure it she sticks to no live streams or not)

Anyway a couple of questions for those who watch.

On the catchup I never see adverts just annoying repetitve tempters for other shows which I can luckily skip. So do they carry real adverts? If not how long can they last?

The catchup service seems flaky and it isn't all that unusual for one not to work. Frequently the start timing is iffy usually meanig skipping at least the Dan Wooton ad. This morning it seemed that none worked.

So far I haven't got around to googling it but are those really windows behind Farage or screens. If they are screens which is my assumption it's amusing that they took the trouble to put in a parallax effect - the scene through the window changes as the (automatic I assume) camera scans from time to time. Once I noticed I spend more time looking at that than listening.

Alex

They're certainly doing a lot better than the new Talk Tv klondike  :cool:  :cool:  Piers Morgan viewing figures have plummeted - allegedly  :grin: