Robbie Coltraine

Started by Alex, October 14, 2022, 06:48:22 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

So sorry to hear Robbie Coltraine has died at just 72. I used to love the Cracker programmes years ago. RIP Robbie.   

Raven

That's a shock, :shocked: I really liked him. RIP Robbie.  :worried:

Michael Rolls

sad news - always liked him
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Cassandra

Suffered terribly with Osteo Arthritis poor chap and had to use a wheelchair extensively in later years.

A wonderful actor sadly underestimated, once said he wished he could respond like his great portrayal as 'Fitz' - but such response brilliance was beyond him.

God bless Robbie, my grateful and sincere thanks for your contributions, to my life's enjoyments
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Silver Tabby

Quote from: Alex on October 14, 2022, 06:48:22 PMSo sorry to hear Robbie Coltraine has died at just 72. I used to love the Cracker programmes years ago. RIP Robbie. 
I agree Alex - he was a true 'larger than life' character.  May angels fly him safely home.

GrannyMac

Tutti Frutti! He played so many different characters, enjoyed every one. The kids will remember him as Hagrid of course.  When my littlest granddaughter was small, she loved the Gruffalo, voiced by Robbie Coltrane, perfect for it.

RIP.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Cassandra

However those delightful Trans Woke loony lefties have tweeted they wanted him dead saying

"his death meant there was one less JK (Rowling) supporter alive" while another told him to "burn in hell"!

Nasty twisted cretins!

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/scottish-news/trans-activist-trolls-target-robbie-28243779?amp%3Bamp=
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

thoroughly unpleasant people
[email protected]

Alex

Pathetic people, but it doesn't matter what these keyboard warriors say, he was a very popular actor and will be missed. 

People in the limelight die every week, but sometimes there's one or two who you think to yourself ' how sad'  Robbie was one.

GrannyMac

Quote from: Alex on October 16, 2022, 01:15:49 PMPathetic people, but it doesn't matter what these keyboard warriors say, he was a very popular actor and will be missed. 

People in the limelight die every week, but sometimes there's one or two who you think to yourself ' how sad'  Robbie was one.

Spot on Alex.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on October 16, 2022, 08:04:28 PMmy feelings as well
I doubt that Robbie Coltraine would have cared what these deviant misfits said about him.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Jacqueline

What's with these looneys that they wish people who disagree with them dead? I was always taught never say things like that or it will come back to bite you on the bum, just proves what horrible deranged people they are. 

Diasi

Quote from: Jacqueline on October 16, 2022, 11:06:00 PMWhat's with these looneys that they wish people who disagree with them dead? I was always taught never say things like that or it will come back to bite you on the bum, just proves what horrible deranged people they are. 
A lot of these deviant misfits will enjoy anything involving bums.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

[email protected]