Harry & the Coronation

Started by Alex, January 22, 2023, 10:20:19 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I doubt there will be any reconciliation .. Harry has opened his mouth a bit too wide for that..
The public are not too keen on him.. He is seen as a greedy, overindulged, brat..

Anyway.. if he came back into the fold he would have nothing to moan or write about.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

There will soon be more black sheep in that family than white. Come to think though twas ever thus.

Diasi

I've always thought that William was a nasty piece of work.

It's some of his faces when he thinks the cameras aren't on him.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Aww! come on... I've seen some ghastly pics of me when I haven't been looking..
I think that would apply to most of us..

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 29, 2023, 11:33:40 AMAww! come on... I've seen some ghastly pics of me when I haven't been looking..
I think that would apply to most of us..
Well that's my view of him & there's a difference between an unguarded photo of him scratching his arse & the nasty unguarded look he has. 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Phil.. You have a lovely way with words.. Nobody says it better..  :grin: :grin:

Raven

Quote from: Diasi on January 29, 2023, 11:22:36 AMI've always thought that William was a nasty piece of work.

Yes, I have been saying that for quite a while now. He has a scowl that would curdle the milk. He's not nearly as innocent in all this as he likes to pretend.
Just been and googled as there was some real cracking scowls of his there, BUT, they have been removed. Next time I see any I'm whipping them before they get removed. Sheeezze no wonder people don't believe me when I mention it. Proof has gone. 😡

morty

Quote from: Diasi on January 29, 2023, 11:22:36 AMI've always thought that William was a nasty piece of work.

Well if we've ruminating over photos ..
Can anyone remember back to the 2012 Olympics in London, pre-Meghan .. there were a few photos then of Harry, Kate and Wills and the way Harry was looking at Kate, with Wills a spare gooseberry .. made me wonder if he fancied his own brother's wife.
Not a good recipe for harmony between brothers. 

Raven

Quote from: morty on January 29, 2023, 05:09:07 PMWell if we've ruminating over photos ..
Can anyone remember back to the 2012 Olympics in London, pre-Meghan .. there were a few photos then of Harry, Kate and Wills and the way Harry was looking at Kate, with Wills a spare gooseberry .. made me wonder if he fancied his own brother's wife.
Not a good recipe for harmony between brothers.

Oooohhhh Blimey surely not.  :shocked:

morty

It's probably my suspicious smutty mind.
It just struck me as I saw them together.