Boo ! Boo!

Started by Scrumpy, September 13, 2022, 08:35:20 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I hate mentioning this.. but I'm going to.. Because that's me..
Someone in the crowd heckled Andrew as he was walking , with his siblings, behind the Queen's coffin..
The heckler shouted 'Dirty old man'.. He was quickly taken down by security..
I think this was the wrong time to voice an opinion .. The gathering is for the Queen.. To show respect and doing this I think all respect for her went out the window..
 He will quietly fade away when all this dies down.. As it should be..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Dextrous63

Considering the hundreds of thousands of people who have come to the streets to watch the cortege along its route, it's surprising that there have been so few loons along the way.

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 13, 2022, 08:35:20 AMThe heckler shouted 'Dirty old man'.. He was quickly taken down by security..
I think this was the wrong time to voice an opinion .. The gathering is for the Queen.. To show respect and doing this I think all respect for her went out the window..
 He will quietly fade away when all this dies down.. As it should be..
:upvote:

Alex

Yep, there's a time and a place for activism and a funeral procession isn't one of them.

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Raven

It was the same when Harry, Wills and their wife's did their walk to see the flowers, cards ect. One woman had a go at Meghan, again not the time or place. IMO only I think if you don't like a certain Royal then you shouldn't be in the front row that's waiting to greet them. You shouldn't have gone there at all. I know I certainly wouldn't go and see any of them if I felt that way. Plain bad mannered and disrespectful.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]