Hi all

Started by Vlad, April 09, 2024, 10:00:11 PM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

Quote from: Ruthio on April 10, 2024, 05:25:17 PMOh here we go again!
Is the Mother Ship Pensioners Forum?
Just a yes or no will suffice, no creeping about the bush!!
Well, on the one hand it might or might not be.  But one has to consider gender transitioning.

klondike

Yes.

This site was created when it looked like PF was going to go under. It nearly did but then a bunch from the over 50s turned up and rescued it.

GrannyMac

And many of us refugees rarely visit it now.  Of course some can't. 😉

I bob in occasionally to see if Brian has any new topics of conversation, but nothing to mention so far.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Raven

I miss the old PF, it had become a place of refuge for me. But now......  :cry:

Alex

You've got here now RAven !!!!  :upvote:

JBR

Quote from: Mups on April 10, 2024, 03:20:59 PMOh dear . . .  am I in  trouble now for helping Vlad?  :hmm:
No!  Absolutely not.

I made the posts which I thought may have given Vlad a clue where we are here.
I had just assumed that you had explained things to Vlad via email.

I'm sure I must have been mistaken to say that.  Sorry.

April 10, 2024, 11:02:21 PM
Quote from: Ruthio on April 10, 2024, 05:25:17 PMOh here we go again!
Is the Mother Ship Pensioners Forum?
Just a yes or no will suffice, no creeping about the bush!!
Yes. 
I rarely visit it now, though, as the boss is becoming pretty dictatorial.  I only go there if nothing's happening here!

April 10, 2024, 11:04:12 PM
Quote from: GrannyMac on April 10, 2024, 08:35:14 PMAnd many of us refugees rarely visit it now.  Of course some can't. 😉

I bob in occasionally to see if Brian has any new topics of conversation, but nothing to mention so far.
🤣🤣🤣

Oh, I'm pleased that someone else reads Brian's words of wisdom.  Some people pour scorn on him, but I can relate to him... honestly!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Mups

I am sorry if I have upset anyone,  I meant no harm whatsoever and all the forum politics never entered my head.

I had better leave it at that.   :lipsrsealed:

GrannyMac

You haven't upset anyone here AFAIK.  We like new blood 🩸☺️

Scrumpy

Quote from: Mups on April 10, 2024, 11:19:03 PMI am sorry if I have upset anyone,  I meant no harm whatsoever and all the forum politics never entered my head.

I had better leave it at that.  :lipsrsealed:

Mups.. Don't be daft girl.. Anyone can use this site .. You haven't done anything wrong..
I pop into PF sometimes.. Just to look at The Last Post.. Dongles started it but , sadly, he has left the site.. and the thread is slowly dying..
Forums come and go.. They are popular one minute and the next minute they are dead.. PF was lucky enough to have many members from another site that was on the way out.. They were the lifeline for PF..
I prefer this forum simply because there are no hard and fast rules.. We do not have a dictator who (punishes) us if we say something THEY do not like..

We also have private messaging.. Where Alex and me talk about MAFS.. because we are saddo's ..

I am pleased that we have a few new members.. wish we had more..  
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

As usual I'm bringing up the rear on gossip  :cool: what happened, what did I miss and what is Mups talking about ?

Scrumpy

I have no idea what happened.. or what Mups is talking about..
I just wanted to get in on the act..  :hmm:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

muddy

JBR

Quote from: Mups on April 10, 2024, 11:19:03 PMI am sorry if I have upset anyone,  I meant no harm whatsoever and all the forum politics never entered my head.

I had better leave it at that.  :lipsrsealed:
You haven't upset me, Mups, and I'm sure nobody else here.

The only forum politics, as far as I'm concerned, are on the mother ship.  Even then, it is all down to the boss who hates the idea of members of his forum discovering this forum, which I think is rather childish.

And the real up-side is that Vlad has arrived here!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

Only problem with advertising over there is bringing the Mother ship ' troubles ' over here.  Although I'm certain Klondike wouldn't admit the likes of Sciatico here.