Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

I'm still waiting for the promised heatwave. 

Then I can have a proper moan about how sweaty it is  :grin:

Michael Rolls

never mind, whatever goes wrong, I am sure that it is the fault of our generation - serves us right for surviving the war
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

It is fairly warm here .. I love the summer but I don't do sunshine.. I never sit outside in it..
Just had some pasta for lunch.. and I found a chocolate cube sitting all alone from yesterday when I broke off a few cubes..  I had to eat it.. Felt sorry for it..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Sheila

Raven and Jacqueline, do you have a falls prevention service in your area?  On The Wirral, there is a Wirral Falls Prevention Service, I think it is organized by MEDeQUIP.  They send someone to assess you and give you suitable exercises.

A lady in my knit and natter group said that the exercises have really helped her.  Like me, she had lost strength in her legs when she was not allowed out during Covid.

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 04, 2023, 12:19:03 PMI found a chocolate cube sitting all alone from yesterday when I broke off a few cubes.. 
Sorry I don't understand. How can you leave survivors?

So cruel  :grin:

Michael Rolls

25.8 in the lounge, so the fan is on fot teh first time this year (after I managed to remember where I had hidden it!)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Lovely day at the garden centre.. and a roast dinner for lunch..   Sunshine .. roof down on motor.. Bliss.

Raven

It's blooming cold here again no sun for 3rd day in a run, meant to be raining tomorrow too.
Apart from the pool and walking Dagues there's nothing planned.

Scrumpy

klondike

You must be in your hot blood. It's been cold nights and poor days in these parts  considering the time of year.

Michael Rolls

today looks like another dull one and not very warm. Sister-in-law coming up for a long weekend - nicely timed as she will see the garden at its best - mostly down to the hard work she puts in when she comes up.
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Incredibly hot here.. Thunderstorms but no rain.. 
I am staying put.. I don't do sunshine and heat.. Waiting for a store delivery.. can't be arsed to go to the shops..

GrannyMac

We've been to the hospital to get the results of OH's biopsy.  Definitely prostate cancer, no great surprise, but not as aggressive as some.  Bone scan next week, then he can decide on what treatment (if any) he'll go with.  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Sorry to hear that Mac even though from what you said before it seemed to be likely. 

Raven

Fingers crossed it's an easy fix. 🤞🤞🤞