It’s a mystery..

Started by Scrumpy, February 01, 2023, 04:53:30 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I have been reading and listening to news about the lady who has mysteriously disappeared.
Nicola Bulley dropped her children off at school and left her car parked up.  She then took Willow, the dog, for a walk..
The dog was found roaming around on his own.. Her phone, still connected to a work conference call,  and Willow's harness and lead were found on a bench..

How strange..
  Surely her pet would have followed her.. !!!
Obviously not a dog snatcher.. Nor someone after her mobile..
Interesting.. Bless her.. I hope she is safe ..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

me too, but given that scenario, it doesn't seem good. I am surprised that her dog didn't stay with her, but perhaps she went somewhere her faithful friend couldn't follow
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Sadly probably won't turn out well. Could be a variation of the pile of clothes on the beach I suppose though.

Jacqueline

A very strange case indeed.  She took her children to school, took the dog for a walk, all normal stuff, would she do this if she planned to disappear?  I do hope she hasn't been abducted poor soul, although the police don't seem to think so, maybe they know more than they are letting on.

20 odd years ago when I lived in Devon, there were two cases of women dog walkers who were murdered while out walking not far from home, one in Exeter and one in Cornwall, they never found the murderer in either case.

Alex

Every report says she would never have left her children, plus there was no sign of a fall into the water, so it is really puzzling.  If it was kidnap they'd have been in touch by now, I do hope they find her safe.

GrannyMac

I hope so too. Her poor children.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

It is all very strange.. 
The thing that I find unusual is that the mobile , lead and collar were laying on the bench.. Not on the ground.. They were obviously placed there.. Which doesn't indicate a struggle..

How many times do we read that she/he would never leave the children.. !!
... and do our neighbours really know us.. !!
  Whatever has happened I do hope that she is safe and not in any harm..
 I think the police know more than they are letting on..

Michael Rolls

love the Mae West avatar! On one occasion when someone complemented her on a fur coat saying 'Goodness! How did you get that coat?' Mae fluttered her eyelids and drawled 'Honey, goodness had nothing to do with it!'
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I'm nothing like her Michael..
Just a flat chested Southern red head... 

Michael Rolls

sadly, the police have said that they believe that the lady fell in the river (and presumably drowned, although they don't say as much)
[email protected]

Alex

It's been over a week now, how can she have fallen into the river with no body found ?   

Scrumpy

The truth will out..  I just hope the lady is unharmed.. 

Alex

I've just been listening to forensic search expert Peter Faulding telling us it's one of the 'oddest' cases he's come across.   Here's the clip.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1622872146996232192

Scrumpy

I still don't think she is in the water.. It is certainly a mystery.. I wonder if the truth will ever be uncovered.. I doubt she was kidnapped.. unusual for a kidnapper to operate away from a road.. 
I bet there will be many (sightings) of this lady from many places.. 

Scrumpy

The expert diver said that he doubted very much that she fell into the water..
The police disagree with him and suspect no foul play.. 
There is no evidence that she left the riverside.. Curiouser and curiouser..