Them two people..

Started by Scrumpy, December 08, 2022, 09:42:25 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

I was doubly annoyed this morning. Both the GB News shows I watch in part before dragging my sorry backside out of bed were wall to wall with this crap. Each lasted only a few minutes. Yesterday's Express and Mail website front pages were full of Royal pictures.

The reason this crap gets covered must be because lots of folk read and listen to it. God only knows who or why.

The question "Will they bring down the monarchy" writ large. My response WGAF. (if you don't know what that means don't look it up and you won't be offended).

Scrumpy

WGAF.. !!   I have worked out what the last two letters mean.. but not the first two..    Good game.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Alex

Those two people are mentally unstable.
I started to watch episode one, but somewhere along the way I fell asleep..:wtf:

1955vintage

When England played USA in the World Cup, there was a side bet. If England lost, we keep Prince Andrew, if USA lost, they keep Megan Markle. Both sides were so scared of losing, it was a boring draw.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Cassandra

Quote from: Cassandra on December 08, 2022, 06:09:42 PMWhat an utter load of codswallop. I couldn't care less whether they draw breath or not.

The few that mention it (I never do) loathe the horrible woman entirely. I then point out what a low brained, dumb waste of space he is too etc. Over here there are such dreadful people as 'Kardashians, whom I thought were characters from Star Trek, until I was corrected by a 12 year old! They are therefore accustomed to their media attempting to create print from such aberrations. To the more mature intellect, such events are accepted, like sewage existing alongside flora!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

Quote from: Cassandra on December 08, 2022, 06:09:42 PMWhat an utter load of codswallop. I couldn't care less whether they draw breath or not.

Yes it was !   I managed to stay awake and watch all 3 episodes, but I may have missed the odd 20 minutes here and there due to nodding off.   It was much ado about nothing.

JBR

I watched it this afternoon while Marge was out.
Absolutely boring.
I watched for about ten minutes at the beginning... fed up, falling asleep,
moved on to the middle... tolerated it for a few minutes, nothing much happening,
fast forwarded to near the end... gave up completely.
I see that there are further episodes.  I wonder if anyone has bothered with any of them!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire