Lacking confidence...

Started by Scrumpy, March 06, 2022, 04:58:27 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

We have family there... I am staying at The Inn.. I know once I arrive all will be well.. It's just the thought of going somewhere ..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Enjoy the break Scrumpy, and enjoy your get together Sheila.

I'm lounging in a sunny spot before lunch, after a massage.  I could live here!  If I win the lottery.... :grin:
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

crabbyob

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 07, 2022, 10:15:25 AM

We have family there... I am staying at The Inn.. I know once I arrive all will be well.. It's just the thought of going somewhere ..
i have written all that down, if you see a devilishly handsome chap lurking, dont approach him...lol...

yes my confdence has really taken a few knocks... its years since i visited a pub or club, tho where i eat in Goa is basically a pub that serves food...
i have to drive down to Birminham next week for a visa interview and i am bricking it... i know i will go, but i am not looking forward to entering Birmingham and all that mayhem...

Scrumpy

You will be fine crabbyob.. My journey to Lincoln will take around 3-4 hours.. I am not too keen.. and I'm not even driving..!!

crabbyob

if you have the time call into Lincoln Cathedral and borrow The Magna Charter for me.. magna carta?

Raven

I don't mind the long drives it's a five n a half hour drive from the farm down to Perth. I much prefer to know where I'm going though, but the Sat Nav has never let me down on new roads.

Scrumpy

crabbyob.. I'm on it...  :cool:
Lincoln Cathedral is beautiful..

klondike

Quote from: crabbyob on March 08, 2022, 04:11:02 PM
borrow The Magna Charter for me.. magna carta?

You can get them most places crabbyob

crabbyob

yes K, even in goa, but you have to eat it quickly..
i buy the immitation ones from Morrisons... cheapo , i know

klondike

Not as cheapo as me. Mine come from Lidl  :grin: