More Evidence That Scotland Is Being Run

Started by Diasi, May 29, 2023, 08:16:53 AM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

bloody ridiculous - as though age could be a mitigating circumstance to anyone with half a brain
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on May 29, 2023, 08:43:17 AMbloody ridiculous - as though age could be a mitigating circumstance to anyone with half a brain
The Judge's summing up certainly said what he thought about it.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

but then, what can you expect from the SNP and their odd view of life
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Ashy

klondike

That charmer deserves a discount on the rope length.

Sheila

Cassandra

Another example of the ultimate penalty needing to be being restored. Doubtlessly DNA evidence would have been submitted during the trial, placing identity beyond question.

For those who oppose the restoration of Capital Punishment, remember that DNA didn't exist the last time anyone was hung in the UK.

Today it does and silences the 'can't bring them back' reasoning from the liberal, wet wokes. This waste of organs (Bennett) is evil. Setting light to this poor, poor woman with an accelerant whilst she was still alive, is a hideous act alone!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

Barbaric !  Before I read the details I expected this was a crime committed by a member of the medieval religion that blights our land, not so making it doubly shocking..

klondike

Quote from: Cassandra on May 29, 2023, 01:07:49 PMDoubtlessly DNA evidence would have been submitted during the trial, placing identity beyond question.
I wonder if he was trying to destroy that evidence?

Cassandra

Quote from: klondike on May 29, 2023, 02:58:35 PMI wonder if he was trying to destroy that evidence?

Good point I expect so, but the poor souls body was not that damaged apparently.Its also very hard for this type of DNA sample to get completely eradicated (internal traces in the cases of rape victims). Dumping a body in water is usually more effective.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Scrumpy

This monster has something very evil going on in his head.. I hope he meets another monster whilst in jail.. A monster who carries a lighter.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..