So what will bring Boris down?

Started by klondike, January 31, 2022, 05:04:20 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I am a Leaver.. and I hope Boris keeps his job..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

hugh

To be honest, I feel he is safe now that party gate has now run out of steam.
Happy Golfer

crabbyob

in my opinion Boris will need no help to fail, he will just open his mouth just that bit too far and swallow himself...

Alex

People are asking who could take over, that may be what's stopping 54 letters being submitted to the committee.

klondike

The police haven't concluded their partygate investigation yet.
Despite the massive majority two years back in the polls the Tories are currently trailing by anything up to 10 points in the polls.
There are council elections coming in May.

I don't think it is over yet.

hugh

If they have a Tory MP and he or she doing a good job they should not get rid of. To me that is plain common sense. Polls I take with a pinch of salt.
Happy Golfer

hugh

He is not listening to anyone or taking any notice of what TV programs keep telling him on our behalf. Worse still he keeps that home secretary, who just hasn't a clue whats going on, in her job.
Happy Golfer

Jacqueline

I think with what's going on in the world now do we have anyone who could lead us any better? there are more serious things to worry about.

Diasi

As a member of Momentum I can tell you that you don't know what's coming down the line if enough voters are duped into ditched the Tories.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

I don't need to know in detail - just the very thought of the loony left in charge is enough
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Quote from: hugh on March 07, 2022, 03:51:40 PM
He is not listening to anyone or taking any notice of what TV programs keep telling him on our behalf. Worse still he keeps that home secretary, who just hasn't a clue whats going on, in her job.

Do you take notice of what TV programmes tell you Hugh  ?

hugh

Alex if you watch GB News you get a lot of common sense and views from the public, Nigel Farage had a program in Blackpool where fracking gas is. They want fracking to go ahead and create many good paid jobs. Is Boris listening or taking any notice NO.
Happy Golfer

crabbyob

i think how he is allowing the energy companies to wring every penny out of the UK might just be the straw that will break Boris...
he needs to step in and take control of these thieves.....

Alex

Quote from: hugh on March 08, 2022, 02:08:56 PM
Alex if you watch GB News you get a lot of common sense and views from the public, Nigel Farage had a program in Blackpool where fracking gas is. They want fracking to go ahead and create many good paid jobs. Is Boris listening or taking any notice NO.

You've forgotten Hugh, but it was ' over the road' and me who tried to get you to watch GB News from the very first broadcast, but you wouldn't have it !  I'm glad you persevered.

hugh

You've forgotten Hugh, but it was ' over the road' and me who tried to get you to watch GB News from the very first broadcast, but you wouldn't have it !  I'm glad you persevered.[/size]

[/size]

[/size]
:?: :?: :?: :?:  Cannot remember this Alex, but not worth arguing over. Sky news are are really driving viewers away with Kay Burley type interviewers. The best people seem to be moving away from sky and BBC and going to GB News. I record Nigel Farage programs which I found interesting and fair.
Happy Golfer