« previous - next »

muddy

Yea Gods
Shades of what is to come ?

JBR

Quote from: muddy on February 26, 2024, 10:04:13 PMYea Gods
Shades of what is to come ?
What has happened?

The muslims have taken over Buck House?,  or St Paul's Cathedral (as a carpet warehouse)?,  or the Houses of Parliament?, or... oh no!... not the Bank of England?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

Build it up with iron bars
Iron bars, iron bars
My fair lady

Alex

As it's in Couch Potato it must be a film.  Is it 'London Has Fallen' Muddy with Gerard Butler  ? I don't think I've seen this one, but I saw 'Olympus Has Fallen' which was set in Washington.

muddy

Quote from: Alex on February 26, 2024, 11:51:37 PMAs it's in Couch Potato it must be a film.  Is it 'London Has Fallen' Muddy with Gerard Butler  ? I don't think I've seen this one, but I saw 'Olympus Has Fallen' which was set in Washington.

Yes my mistake I have changed the title 

Scrumpy

Quote from: dextrous63 on February 26, 2024, 11:38:21 PMBuild it up with iron bars
Iron bars, iron bars
My fair lady
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

muddy

Quote from: JBR on February 26, 2024, 10:33:33 PMWhat has happened?

The muslims have taken over Buck House?,  or St Paul's Cathedral (as a carpet warehouse)?,  or the Houses of Parliament?, or... oh no!... not the Bank of England?
It's really quite shocking at least the start .

Funnily enough I thought at the late Aueens funeral it would have been an ideal time for a mass terroits attack .
( so I suppose did our security forces ) 

JBR

Quote from: muddy on February 27, 2024, 08:35:42 AMIt's really quite shocking at least the start .

Funnily enough I thought at the late Aueens funeral it would have been an ideal time for a mass terroits attack .
( so I suppose did our security forces )
In all seriousness, one of the big problems in Londonistan is the Palestine marches.
Interestingly, these are all (or at least the majority) white people, usually young and with nothing better to do.  Presumably, they don't have to work for a living and therefore do nothing to help the country.

I'd also describe them as thick and mindless, because I'm sure that most of them have no idea where Gaza is or what Hamas is, but are just led by the noses by the few who are determinedly anti-British and support terrorism.

Why do they do it?  Because they can.  The police have been seriously reduced in number and are apparently being led by an incompetent chief of the Met., probably under sufferance by the Mayor of Londonistan, and consequently they are completely unable to control the marches.  All they can do is stand by and watch.  Some even wear rainbow colours to show how accepting they are personally.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire