No it damned well ain't

Started by klondike, November 07, 2022, 10:19:44 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

ooooh my £66 went into my current account - I think, I'll have to check now. :hmm:

klondike

I think they go to the energy company. You should be able to just get it back if you choose.

Alex

I've just checked on HSBC it shows £66 was paid in by Scottish Power in October and another £66 is pending, due in on 8 November

klondike

Ah so they get it but pay it to you then. I'd have expected the buggers to hang on to it so good for them.

Diasi

Quote from: Raven on November 07, 2022, 11:28:29 AMWe changed our payment, still pay monthly but only for what's used. Dunc refuses to line their bank account with our money building up into credit.  :boo:  :angry:
We've done the same, changed to a variable DD.  :upvote:

In October our bill was £99.35 - £66 Energy Grant = £33.35, which was taken off our accrued credit of £334.15 so no money came out of our bank account.

No money coming out of our bank account will continue until our credit balance is zero, which should see us through until March / April time.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

On 31st October..66 pounds was paid into my account by SSE (my provider) .
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 08, 2022, 08:51:01 AMOn 31st October..66 pounds was paid into my account by SSE (my provider) .
Shell Energy are knocking it off our bill, but I thought the first payment was £67 followed by five at £66, so they owe me a quid.

After April I reckon a lot of people will rue the day that Liz Truss got kicked out of office.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

It's £400 total 2x£66 and 4x£67. I got £66 in October and November. The rest will be £67.